Ratings for Dr. V K Chaddah

Staff was nasty, but Dr Chaddah was great. First visit he identified many area of concern, biopsy 2 areas and removed both on the 2nd visit. Every visit he does an observation of all my spots. We talked about each one and he used the nitrogen on most.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My personal Dr. Disregarded my concern of things in my face. Dr Chaddah did not. Immediately on first visit treated pre cancer spots and biopsied what he said was basil cell. I am impressed with his thoroughness and quick response. He also saw other issues less pressing that will be addressed at a later date.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My elderly parents (dad 96 yrs old) were sent to Dr. Chaddah for some serious skin condition's. Twice now my mother has returned from appointment's being upset at the Doctor's rudeness towards them both, but especially the impatience he clearly displayed toward's my father. Dr. Chaddah DOES NOT treat the elderly with gentleness and the all due respect that they deserve and my parents now refuse to return to this Dr. If you can find another doctor to see rather than Dr. Chaddah, do it, even if you have to drive a bit further and especially if you are a senior or elderly person!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist. We can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Always on time and helped 2 of my children with different problems

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I had a mole on my back he saw it right away and knew it was Basel cell. Took a piece for biopsy confirmed his prior analysis I went back he took the rest. It was painful but he was wonderful and very thorough he checked me everywhere to be certain I had no more. I defiantly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very quick wait time and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with my sons eczema. I also had a mole removed by him. He was quick and to the point. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Nothing good to say about this dermatologist. I saw him on 2 separate occasions with no answers. He then referred me to another dermatologist in toronto. It has been over a year and i have not heard from either dr. I have called dr chaddah's office 3 times and nobody seems to be able to help. Big waste of my time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Find he's putting patients thru quickly. No time for many questions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. V K Chaddah's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff was nasty, but Dr Chaddah was great. First visit he identified many area of concern, biopsy 2 areas and removed both on the 2nd visit. Every visit he doe..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Debilitating rare skin disease that Dr. Chaddah knew less about than my GP. Will never return to him. He was rude and ignorant. "

July 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N4K0" to "N4K 1L3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 345 8th St E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15193711741".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My personal Dr. Disregarded my concern of things in my face. Dr Chaddah did not. Immediately on first visit treated pre cancer spots and biopsied what he said w..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My elderly parents (dad 96 yrs old) were sent to Dr. Chaddah for some serious skin condition's. Twice now my mother has returned from appointment's being upset ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dermatologist. We can highly recommend him."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Always on time and helped 2 of my children with different problems"

September 10, 2014