You may also like

Rate Dr. V K Chaddah

Dr. V K Chaddah's Ratings

Debilitating rare skin disease that Dr. Chaddah knew less about than my GP. Will never return to him. He was rude and ignorant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

My personal Dr. Disregarded my concern of things in my face. Dr Chaddah did not. Immediately on first visit treated pre cancer spots and biopsied what he said was basil cell. I am impressed with his thoroughness and quick response. He also saw other issues less pressing that will be addressed at a later date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My elderly parents (dad 96 yrs old) were sent to Dr. Chaddah for some serious skin condition's. Twice now my mother has returned from appointment's being upset at the Doctor's rudeness towards them both, but especially the impatience he clearly displayed toward's my father. Dr. Chaddah DOES NOT treat the elderly with gentleness and the all due respect that they deserve and my parents now refuse to return to this Dr. If you can find another doctor to see rather than Dr. Chaddah, do it, even if you have to drive a bit further and especially if you are a senior or elderly person!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist. We can highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Always on time and helped 2 of my children with different problems

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2532079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I had a mole on my back he saw it right away and knew it was Basel cell. Took a piece for biopsy confirmed his prior analysis I went back he took the rest. It was painful but he was wonderful and very thorough he checked me everywhere to be certain I had no more. I defiantly recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Very quick wait time and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with my sons eczema. I also had a mole removed by him. He was quick and to the point. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][469017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Nothing good to say about this dermatologist. I saw him on 2 separate occasions with no answers. He then referred me to another dermatologist in toronto. It has been over a year and i have not heard from either dr. I have called dr chaddah's office 3 times and nobody seems to be able to help. Big waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][469014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Find he's putting patients thru quickly. No time for many questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][469016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I insisted Dr Chaddah remove a dark new growth that was doubling in size in 4 months on my face. He removed it perfectly but the freezing patch did not work so pure pain from hell! I did not however like the receptionist response when i needed to obtain MY history of records of dates for my daughter and I's visits as this was rather important due to the fact that our Provincial Government requested from me to PROVE that my child in fact lived with me. To date I do not have this information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469015].votes_count ]]