Ratings for Dr. Monica Lara-Cordoba

Okay I admit I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dental work. Probably stemming from a bad experience I had years ago when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I needed gum surgery which included pulling a tooth and a bone graft on another. I was scared to death. Dr Cordoba and her staff never made me feel silly. They did an amazing job of comforting my fears but best of all I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. And I'm healing amazingly well- no pain killers needed. I think the best complement I can offer is that I won't be scared at all if I ever have to go back.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

My wife and I travel from Las Vegas to the Bay area at least twice a year and mainly to visit Dr Cordoba for Deep cleaning. I believe that we found the best in the Bay.She has the friendlies and most professional staff and we are treated like family

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Cordoba did a wonderful job with my gum graft surgery. It healed up wonderfully with no pain killers needed. I need to have another gum graft done, and I'm so thankful, knowing that I will be in good hands with Dr. Cordoba.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009