Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Song

Excellent surgeon, great personality and friendly office

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Song and his staff are amazing. They truly care and go above and beyond for me and my husband who are both patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

My husband has a brain tumor and we have been on pins and needles waiting for this appointment. NEVER has a receptionist been so rude, and made me and my husband feel so stupid. We are young and never had to fill out so many forms. Its bad enough we are going through this

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Song is an amazing surgeon. I sought two other neurosurgical opinions before deciding to go with him and it was the best decision I ever made. I'm shocked by some of these other comments because my experience was top notch. I've sent several friends and family members to him because he's the best.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I started going to Dr. Song back in 2008 until 2011. All my surgeries by Dr. Song have been successful and have recommended him to other people. Met other people who have gone to him and are happy with the results. He is a great surgeon and takes good care of you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

He took what felt to me like a personel interest in me. The surgeries he performed on me were successful. When I asked him about problems my wife was having he did his best to help her during my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Another Dr. Song failure. He refused to believe that his two surgeries didn't cure me and failed to look at MRI's for over a year. Lied to insurance companies to cover himself and ignored medical evidence contrary to his opinion. I would not recommend him to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I've heard many good things about Dr. Song, but when it came to my family he really dropped the ball. My husband has now had three brain surgeries (none by him thankfully). One before we went to see Song. When my husband went to see him regarding a lump growing on the side of his head Dr. Song said he didn't think it was anything without even physically examining him and planned a follow up for a month later. We got a second opinion in San Diego - where they did emergency surgery on my husband to remove an infection that was eating through my husbands skull, the Neurosurgeons in San Diego said my husband would have been lucky to survive another month without surgery. My family will never go to Dr. Song again, and I strongly recommend getting a second opinion if he tells you or a family member that your condition is not serious.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Song is incredibly skilled and compassionate. His office staff is always genuinely friendly and helpful. Best physician I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Michael H. Song's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP