Ratings for Dr. Rodney Kirk

I've been a patient of Dr. Kirk's for the past 20 years, and I highly recommend him to everyone. He's a very caring, thoughtful chiropractor who takes the time to understand your health concerns. The office staff are also extremely friendly and happy to help!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Been going to this place for a few years now and wouldn't change my chiropractor for the world ! They are amazing here, the staff and dr.kirk !

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have observed Dr. Kirk with his patients as well my own personal experience with him, he never makes his patients feel rushed through appointments, he takes the time to get to know you on a personal level and makes you feel comfortable sharing. The front office staff are always so friendly and welcoming and also take the time to get to know the patients. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for Chiropractic care, you won't be disappointed with the level of care you will receive.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

In all of the years that my family and I have been patients of Dr. Kirk we have always found him to be kind, respectful and compassionate, on top of his fantastic chiropractic skills. The front office staff always submits to my insurance directly, so that I don't have to remember for myself, and when I miss booking an appointment they always touch base with me to ensure that we are well and remind me that coming for adjustments is for our benefit and well-being more than anything else. I have seen other chiropractors in my life but this office is the best wellness model of care that I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr.Kirk has been our family chiropractor for many years. He is very knowledgable about what he is doing. He talks you through what is happening while he is giving you an adjustment. He cares deeply about all of his patients! Would highly reccomend him to any of my friends

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

We were referred to Dr. KIRK by 3 different friends and we are so very pleased. He is a kind, knowledgable and positive doctor. He treats his patients as a whole person, not just a spine

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Rod has been treating our whole family since our first daughter was born. He is a wonderful caregiver, always taking the time to listen to us.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Kirk is such an amazing individual! As a living example of his personal model of wellness he inspires his clients to live their lives according to their most healthy choices. Rod is such a fantastic chiropractic - his adjustments have a gentle nature and it seems that he is consciously aware of respecting the client's body and their boundaries. I would absolutely recommend Rod to any person seeking a new chiropractor whom truly cares about his clients!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Kirk has been treating my family for over 15 years and has provided an amazing level of care to my wife, children, and myself. Rod always takes the time to listen to you and provide wellness counselling that goes way beyond simply performing chiropractic adjustments. He is a truly dedicated health care professional who consistently goes "above and beyond" in the level of care he provides for his "family" of patients. I recently met with him as his last appointment of the day to discuss the results of an MRI that indicated I needed a total hip replacement. Being a very active person, I was feeling very "low" about this finding, and Rod spent 2 hours with me helping me to sort out my medical pathway to address the issue in the most positive way. I know I can continue to count on him to help me achieve a positive outcome and support me in a physiological way, and as a consultant/cheerleader and friend. I highly recommend Dr. Kirk to anyone I talk with about chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Would not recommend this doctor. While he is a nice person and seems to care about his patients, spends a significant amount of time defending his profession. Also, he did a "radical" adjustment after many unsuccessful adjustments that caused a disc herniation, that has altered my life immeasurably almost three years later.

Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Rodney Kirk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients