Dr. Daniel S Tung

Ratings for Dr. Daniel S Tung

Ting and his make you feel like you are being processed in a factory. Ting appears disinterested in you as a patient. Always in rush to get you out. Nurse didn't know how to take my blood pressure. Make you wait for 1 hour at least before he visits you. Find another doc !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Waste of time. Poor bedside manner. Types away on laptop like we are getting somewhere yet never answered or addressed reason I was there. Took labs he ran elsewhere and received a diagnosis that he missed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have been LUCKY to have a great MEDICAL TEAM - not just the doctor but his staff the automation of the RX refills, appointment request and patient portal are all beyond life/time saving!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Cannot rate him. He does not deserve even one star. Arrogant, unprofessional,.....Do not recommend him to ANIBODY!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Absolutely worst at keeping any kind of schedule! Unless you have all day to wait on him, schedule elsewhere.

Submitted May 23, 2016

Do not go to this place!! The staff and Doctor are rude. You will not get a call back. They are insensitive to your needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Rushed me, dismissed concerns, didn't address actual endocrine needs. I found a new Dr and am glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Missed my diagnoses, dismissed concerns, poor bedside manner...no longer his patient. Research your doctor choices- wish I had, would have gone to Dr Tung

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

The office staff is terrible,and rude . They lost my driver license then blamed on me. Dr Tung is a good Doctor . It's a shame he has such a bad office staff. Never going back to that office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I've seen Dr. Tung twice and that was enough for me to switch doctors. At my last appt, he talked at me the whole time talking about himself and his own problems, not at all responding to my questions. He also told me in order to lose weight I must fast and skip dinners, that exercise is worthless, and that if I tried to get pregnant now I'd be harming my unborn baby. He said this last but after I asked him what I can do to increase my fertility. As he said it, he was standing in the door motioning for me to leave, without any explanation of what he had just said, nor of how I could get pregnant. Seriously, I thought perhaps it was just a poor bedside manner he had, but the second visit confirmed that he really doesn't listen or care. Never going back.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Daniel S Tung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tung works extensively with thyroid nodules and other thyroid disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and general endocrine disorders. He also treats patients for fatigue, hair loss, and weight concerns, among other endocrine-related symptoms. Patients should expect to have their questions addressed, lab tests interpreted, and disease processes explained. Education: • Undergraduate: • Medical School: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI Board Certification: • Endocrinology and Metabolism • Internal Medicine Residency: • Internal Medicine: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Fellowship: • Endocrinology and Metabolism – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX

• English
  • Mandarin

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2001)