Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Caldwell

Dr Susan Caldwell is very knowlegable, sharp, pay attention to what you are saying. I take my 2 daughters to her for the past 4 years. Even if you are out of town or out of country! she responds and gives instructions over the phone. Give you precautionary measures if you travel out of country too. Too good.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr caldwell is probably one of the smartest and most perseverant pediatricians around. She has taken care of my 3 girls for years. When my daughter kept getting sick and we went through er visits and having to see other drs because dr caldwell and rehan were really busy she opened up her schedule and really did not just give up as we don't know why she's sick. My daughter was hospitalized and tests were run non stop until we figured out what was wrong. As a mom there is nothing worse than not being able to make your child all better. Especially after 8 dr appts. I appreciate her concern and the ease at which she communicates with my children and understands my concerns. She works well with other drs my other daughter sees for medical condition and is willing to learn about the problems we have related to the condition even though it is out of her scope.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Susan M. Caldwell's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med