Ratings for Dr. Nageen Hameed

I've never seen the doctor at my scheduled time and the receptionist is terrible - she has on misplaced medical reports, is rude and gives you the impression she really doesn't care about anything.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Always late for appointments l. Comes in at least 1/2 hour late despite requesting the first appointment for the day. When asking questions about diabetic complications that I've read online from reputable sources, she is dismissive. Very medication-pushy and doesn't believe that food changes and exercise can cure diabetes type 2. Will likely find another endocrinologist. Initially liked her but over time her issues wear on you. Staff are definitely not friendly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The doctor is aware of her very rude receptionist and does nothing about it. This situation has remained the same for years. She keeps you waiting for a long time. She does not listen well to your needs and jumps into conclusions very quickly. Does not seem to care. Will not be back for sure.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Honestly shocked at the negative comments. Dr. Hameed is very friendly, helpful and answers all questions. She knows her work well and has lots of recommendations. The staff at the front desk are nice (not overly warm but it's not their job to be overly warm; just efficient). I feel very confident with her and really surprised at some of the negative comments. If she's at all stern with you it's probably because you're not following proper diet and/or exercise and she won't coddle you. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I don't know where these comments came from, I was with Dr Hameed throughout my pregnancy because I had gestational diabetes. She was very knowledgeable, patient, understanding and very compassionate and helpful! I met her few months after I had my baby and she asked me about everything!! she remembered what I had and what we talked about and what I was having(a girl)! I recommend Dr Hameed strongly if you are looking for someone that really cares.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Found her to be very inconsiderate with time. Kept me waiting a considerable length of time. Does not answer questions asked and address root cause of problem. Does not seem interested.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Receptionist talked about me to other receptionist on the phone from a different doctor. I was shocked and just thought it was very rude and unethical. Receptionist was actually beyond rude when booking appointments on more than one occasion and not only to myself, but other patients. Doctors should pay attention to whom they hire as it is a reflection of them even is not directly. Dr Hameed was okay, but would not go back after my 4th visit with her. Disappointed in general with this doctor. Perhaps, too many visits with better doctors I guess.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

very caring she helped me alot she even came very quickly for a consult while i was admited to oakville hospital after only seeing once regarding my hyper thyroide condition

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr Hameed for my thyroid. I found Dr. Hameed to be extremely pleasant and took the time to listen all my concerns. I was very happy with my first visit with her & look forward to working with her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I went to see this Doctor for my Insulin Resistance - I won't be going back. She was so condescending to me, treating me like I was stupid. She seemed like she didn't really care and barely looked up at me from her notes. I was really disappointed with how she treated me and left feeling terrible and with no answers. I'll definitely be going to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015