Ratings for Dr. Nageen Hameed

very caring she helped me alot she even came very quickly for a consult while i was admited to oakville hospital after only seeing once regarding my hyper thyroide condition

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr Hameed for my thyroid. I found Dr. Hameed to be extremely pleasant and took the time to listen all my concerns. I was very happy with my first visit with her & look forward to working with her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Great. I have my very first appointment with Dr. Hameed today and I don't want to go after reading all these negative comments....

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I went to see this Doctor for my Insulin Resistance - I won't be going back. She was so condescending to me, treating me like I was stupid. She seemed like she didn't really care and barely looked up at me from her notes. I was really disappointed with how she treated me and left feeling terrible and with no answers. I'll definitely be going to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My dr had sent me to her regarding my diabetes and wanting to become pregnant first when I got the call from her Office her receptionist was very rude gave me the wrong number to her office never told me you had to pay to park so as you can imagine my surprise when I got to the room number they had moved I called them to ask where it was The receptionist told me in a very rude manner So already not in a good mood for that and the fact my fiancé couldn't come with me they took my drink I had and there was another person befor me she was clearly late was not happy about that she did the same thing to me as my Dr I told her I should be on. Insulin and that I was allergic to the pill version of met Forman She gave me a pill in the same family so me thinking she new what she was doing not even a week later I ended up in the hospital with my sugars continuously rising extremely dehydrated never went back

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Hameed is a very compassionate doctor that takes the time to fully explain your medical situation with you. She does not rush you and answers all questions in full detail to put your mind at ease. Yes, there is a long wait at the office but that is because she is giving each patient her full attention. Her lack of punctuality is not a reflection on her ability and knowledge as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Hameed has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. I've been very happy with my care over the last year or so I've been coming to her, and would consider her one of the best specialists I've been referred to. Only downside is there is always a long wait at the office (often 45 mins - 1 hr)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I recently saw Dr Hameed for a thyroid issue. She's been very helpful and I'm the road to recovery! She actually cares about her patients . u don't know where these negative comments are coming from.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

wow... now i dont even want to go to my appointment next month reading all these horrible reviews. great

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Changing doctors do not waste your time. She can't answer any questions if I don't agree with everything she says, she's not interested in finding alternatives.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014