Ratings for Dr. Nageen Hameed

Honestly shocked at the negative comments. Dr. Hameed is very friendly, helpful and answers all questions. She knows her work well and has lots of recommendations. The staff at the front desk are nice (not overly warm but it's not their job to be overly warm; just efficient). I feel very confident with her and really surprised at some of the negative comments. If she's at all stern with you it's probably because you're not following proper diet and/or exercise and she won't coddle you. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I don't know where these comments came from, I was with Dr Hameed throughout my pregnancy because I had gestational diabetes. She was very knowledgeable, patient, understanding and very compassionate and helpful! I met her few months after I had my baby and she asked me about everything!! she remembered what I had and what we talked about and what I was having(a girl)! I recommend Dr Hameed strongly if you are looking for someone that really cares.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Found her to be very inconsiderate with time. Kept me waiting a considerable length of time. Does not answer questions asked and address root cause of problem. Does not seem interested.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Receptionist talked about me to other receptionist on the phone from a different doctor. I was shocked and just thought it was very rude and unethical. Receptionist was actually beyond rude when booking appointments on more than one occasion and not only to myself, but other patients. Doctors should pay attention to whom they hire as it is a reflection of them even is not directly. Dr Hameed was okay, but would not go back after my 4th visit with her. Disappointed in general with this doctor. Perhaps, too many visits with better doctors I guess.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

very caring she helped me alot she even came very quickly for a consult while i was admited to oakville hospital after only seeing once regarding my hyper thyroide condition

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr Hameed for my thyroid. I found Dr. Hameed to be extremely pleasant and took the time to listen all my concerns. I was very happy with my first visit with her & look forward to working with her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Great. I have my very first appointment with Dr. Hameed today and I don't want to go after reading all these negative comments....

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I went to see this Doctor for my Insulin Resistance - I won't be going back. She was so condescending to me, treating me like I was stupid. She seemed like she didn't really care and barely looked up at me from her notes. I was really disappointed with how she treated me and left feeling terrible and with no answers. I'll definitely be going to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My dr had sent me to her regarding my diabetes and wanting to become pregnant first when I got the call from her Office her receptionist was very rude gave me the wrong number to her office never told me you had to pay to park so as you can imagine my surprise when I got to the room number they had moved I called them to ask where it was The receptionist told me in a very rude manner So already not in a good mood for that and the fact my fiancé couldn't come with me they took my drink I had and there was another person befor me she was clearly late was not happy about that she did the same thing to me as my Dr I told her I should be on. Insulin and that I was allergic to the pill version of met Forman She gave me a pill in the same family so me thinking she new what she was doing not even a week later I ended up in the hospital with my sugars continuously rising extremely dehydrated never went back

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Hameed is a very compassionate doctor that takes the time to fully explain your medical situation with you. She does not rush you and answers all questions in full detail to put your mind at ease. Yes, there is a long wait at the office but that is because she is giving each patient her full attention. Her lack of punctuality is not a reflection on her ability and knowledge as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015