Ratings for Dr. Jodi L. Rubin

I visited Dr. Jodi Rubin for hay fever symptoms. I was a new patient and couldn't find any reviews on this doctor and hence the drive to write this review. Dr. Rubin sounded very knowledgeable and took the time to ask various set of questions and gather complete symptoms info. She is very energetic in approach and is very approachable in general. She didn't seem like in a hurry as most doctors do. After entering the hospital I was asked to fill out various new patient forms and after a brief wait was called inside. The nurse performed some regular checks and gathered some general info. The doctor came to visit me after a brief wait and asked some detailed questions on the symptoms, past medications used and their effects. She also took the time to explain the dangerous side affects of one of the medications I was currently using. I would surely recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Jodi L. Rubin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med