Ratings for Dr. Gerald G. Payne

I love Dr. Payne! He is very smart and makes you feel at ease. He and his partner have a large practice, but they always made me feel like I was their only patient. Dr. Payne is the more friendly of the two, Dr. Graham has a wirey sense of humor that you have to get use to, but once you know him he is great. Their staff is personable and respectful. My wait time was never over 30 min. I went to them previously because I was high risk due to age. I ended up haveing a premature baby. Payne immediatly came to hospital once it was determined that I would deliver that day. And now at 40, I was considered even more high risk...they monitored me closely and coordinated with my regular OBGYN. I'm due in a few weeks and it has been nothing but success! I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Please do yourself an favor, do NOT see this doctor. Was referred by my OB, and went in for an ultrasound. The visit was about $10 minutes, and all he asked was why I was there, and joked about me age. When I got the bill, it was $325 for "office consultation"!! The total bill was almost $1,000 for that ultrasound, which need to be out of my own pocket, since he takes nearly NONE network discount from United HealthCare. The same ultrasound I did at another specialist's office only totals around $300, and non outrageous"office consultation" fee, it's just ridiculous. When you call in about billing questions, you'll find that they've outsourced their billing to an outside company. The ppl on the phone were cold, and unwilling to talk about anything but collecting payment from you. So, please, do yourself a favor, do NOT see this doctor, especially if you have United HealthCare!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

This Dr. office is one of the worst that I have ever visited. The waiting time was more than one hour and the staff is not friendly at all. The Dr. is not friendly and it is so hard to get any answers from him. It is like he is doing you a BIG favor by just seing you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Gerald G. Payne's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX