Ratings for Dr. Brian Driedger

Dr Dreiedger is very good at his profession and delivered my son safely. However his manner is not great and after the delivery failed to come and see how me or my baby was doing. Im extremely disappointed with him and my whole birth experience. I would see a midwife if I ever have another and would recommend anyone else to do the same if you need a good bed side manner and someone who actually genuinely cares about your well being too.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Driedger is like no other I've encountered in his profession. In my first pregnancy I was referred to the maternity clinic and lucked out with Dr.Driedger. During my first appointment I instantly felt a great rapport with him and felt he genuinely heard me out and answered all my questions. Throughout my pregnancy Driedger pointed out a couple of his concerns with my baby that he kept on top of throughout the entire thing. Unfortunately due to unexpected and unoreventable in utero issues we lost my son. When Driedger was called to the hospital he was personally upset and took it upon himself to help myself and my family through the difficult matter we had to indure. Dr.Driedger continued to follow up with me for a reasonable amount of time ensuring I was staying healthy and checking in on my mental wellbeing. 2 years later I am currently pregnant with my second and when being seen by Driedger he was so happy and overjoyed that we decided to try again. Driedger is so committed to making sure this pregnancy is so closely watched by himself and others, even though I am anxious and worried, I know I am dealing with the best. Thank you to all the staff and especially Dr.Driedger.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Driedger is the best doctor I've ever had. He went above and beyond to care for myself and my baby. He is proactive, and really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

He made my wife so comfortable and loved during the whole pregnancy. We love him .

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Great experience ! I was with another group in Abbotsford who told me I was gaining too much weight and was rude I asked to be switched over to see dr driedgur right away he told me based on my last ultrasound my baby was severely small.. The other group did not tell me this !!!! He immediately sent me in for a ultrasound then straight to the hospital to meet with him at 34 weeks.. He hooked me up to monitors which showed baby's heart was declining... I had my son the next day via c section, if it wasn't for dr driedgur my son never would have made it. He was severe IUGR

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

He has a great bed side manner. Takes his time so you feel you can ask questions which is really important. When you do have a question he takes time to explain details to you which relaxes you and when you understand whats happening its all the difference in the world. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

All I can say is when me and my hubby went to the hospital to get induced I was so happy that the nurse said that Dr.Driedger was on shift that morning. He delivered our first child and was amazing calm and patient. This delivery was a lot harder then the first but he was so calm, helpful and understanding through it all. I would get so stressed out and scared but then I'd look at him and knew that everything would be just fine and he will get that baby out which was able to make me relax a few more minutes. If we decided to have another baby I'm definitely going back to see him for all of our appointments and delivery. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me through that experience. Of course I Would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a baby doctor! Xx

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

My wife and I had our baby delivered by Dr. Driedger a few months ago after having many appointments with him over the past few months. He is calm, offers great advice and never lets you worry. He does his due diligence and my wife and I were more than happy to have him on shift to deliver our little girl.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor is great ! Very professional and made me feel comfortable entire pregnancy . Would definitely recommend him to others

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Terrible first impression. This is my first pregnancy and was not planned, considering I'm on the younger side for starting a family. I had many questions and concerns and he just proceeded to sit back and text his wife. The only questions he asked me were not about the pregnancy or the baby but picking at details of my life. He made me feel very stupid and I felt judged throughout the whole appointment. He seemed cold and rushed and had no interest in make sure I was okay. I'm sure this doctor is good in his field, but he could definitely benefit from working on compassion and communication.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016