Ratings for Dr. Barbara J. Yarwood-Wishner

Excellant Dr. takes time to listen and speak with patients great disposition courteous helpful always a smile.Only complaint the recptionist is rude and unproffessional but not yarwoods fault blame St. Johns Riverside they hired her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I was in Yonkers, staying at Ardsley Acres, got me a wedge for lunch and had a reaction not seen in Paris or New York. Barbara Jo is alright, straight shooter. Good egg. Nacho bad.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

She is a GREAT doctor. I have been going to her for years and will continue seeing her. She would have gotten a 5 expect she doesn't believe in adults still having ADD after childhood. Other then that, she is wonderfully professional and helpful. She takes time to listen and understand whats going on with you before trying to treat you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Absolutley the best Family/Internist my Wife and I have ever had. I'm 63 and have had Lumbar Surgery, Cervicle Surgery, Cancer Surgery/Prostate. Dr Yarwood treats us for Hypertension as well. Compassionate, she listens to all our questions and takes the time to review our charts at each visit. She explains each malady we encounter and tries to use medicine that has little harmfull effects, are effective, and have had a long study of usage. No "In & Out" visits, Dr Yarwood stays with each patient until they are calmed and have a clear diagnisis of thier condition and the treatments.She is truely "One of a Kind"!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Barbara J. Yarwood-Wishner's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)