Ratings for Dr. Claudio Sansalone

I had one wisdom tooth pulled by Dr. Sansalone and all in all it was a pleasant expierence (as much as something like that can be) he was very calm despite me being highly nervous and pushing his tools out of my mouth with my tongue (lol) his assistant was great, talked me through the whole thing, and spent time with me after. I'm in pain for sure, but all I needed was some Advil and ice to relieve it. I'll need my other wisdom tooth out and will be going back to him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I was extremely impressed with Dr Sansalone and his staff. I had an impacted wisdom tooth extracted.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Undergoing double jaw surgery is nerve racking to say the least. Dr. Sansalone reassured me and I had the utmost confidence in him. He is young, focused and knowledgeable. I felt I was in good hands. The results are good. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Quiet, but a sense of humour. Great experience with implants. Very relaxing manner, informative. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I had four wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sensalone. He was very informative, professional and he was be very good at his job. I have felt next to nothing for pain and two of my teeth were fairly difficult.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I had a really good experience with my teeth extraction. Excellent doctor very quiet though.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr. Sansalone took a lot of time with me explaining the procedures and answering my questions. They took a lot of background information and addressed the concerns I had due to pre-existing health conditions. His staff took very good care of my following the extraction. They also called me the next day, to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I too felt he made up statistics. Gee, a 0.0001% chance this terrible thing could happen to me? Well guess what, it DID! Would not recommend unless your surgery is very common and straightforward. I went for a follow up visit and did not want another Xray. One of his staff very rudely insisted I get one. Felt obligated, even though I felt it wasn't necessary. Isn't it my body? (Wasn't doc's fault, but a worker there)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Found him to be very knowledgible and friendly. Came highly recommended and he did not dissappoint. Excellent surgeon with very gentle manner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

First......it's Dr Claudio Sansalone. He's a quiet, shy surgeon. Very soft spoken. Excellent at explaining procedures. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009