Ratings for Dr. Claudio Sansalone

I was so scared to have dental surgery. However now all done, Dr. Sansalone did an excellent job. He is punctual, joked a bit and did his job efficiently. I never felt uncomfortable once. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was nervous about my appointment. The whole staff and especially Dr. Sansalone was excellent. He told me everything in detail which I actually understood about the procedure that I would be having. I know I will be in good gentle hands

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I recently had all of my upper and all but 7 of my lower teeth pulled by Dr. Sansalone. his methods and staff were great. I usually have to be sedated even for a check up. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Sansalone and staff for making me feel comfortable in a dentist office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Nice, friendly. Quiet but very warm. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I had one wisdom tooth pulled by Dr. Sansalone and all in all it was a pleasant expierence (as much as something like that can be) he was very calm despite me being highly nervous and pushing his tools out of my mouth with my tongue (lol) his assistant was great, talked me through the whole thing, and spent time with me after. I'm in pain for sure, but all I needed was some Advil and ice to relieve it. I'll need my other wisdom tooth out and will be going back to him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I was extremely impressed with Dr Sansalone and his staff. I had an impacted wisdom tooth extracted.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Undergoing double jaw surgery is nerve racking to say the least. Dr. Sansalone reassured me and I had the utmost confidence in him. He is young, focused and knowledgeable. I felt I was in good hands. The results are good. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Quiet, but a sense of humour. Great experience with implants. Very relaxing manner, informative. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I had four wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sensalone. He was very informative, professional and he was be very good at his job. I have felt next to nothing for pain and two of my teeth were fairly difficult.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I had a really good experience with my teeth extraction. Excellent doctor very quiet though.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010