Ratings for Dr. Carrie G. Paine

The first few times I met with Dr. Paine, I was impressed....Now? My last visit lasted 3 whole minutes! Would not listen; just wants to dish out medication that isn't working.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Excellent doctor! Always so compassionate and helpful. Takes her time to listen to her patients. She's definitely my #1 choice in docs! Love you Dr. Paine!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Paine has an incredible personality, and an incredible knowledge of medicine. When walking into the exam room, she greets you warmly and begins to look at your whole medical spectrum. She checks on your medications and assures you are doing okay. Also, she will personally remember you. I didn't see her for a year and she knew me and my health right off. Refuses to mark off "too difficult" medical problems, hence the reason I saw her for a second opinion. I am confident in the direction she pointed me. I recommend Dr. Paine to anyone looking for a quality family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Paine is probably the best doctor I've seen. She is always up to date on your health. Always helpful and always listens to what you have to say. She takes time with you and doesn't just rush you in and out. She's wonderful and I will continue to see her as long as I live in Lubbock.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Carrie G. Paine's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)