Ratings for Dr. Roman B. Malley

I have never been so disappointed with a doctor on my life. I am an existing patient of the doctor but haven't seen him for 4 years. Before he would sit down with me and discuss all my concerns. As I had not seen him in quite a while, I prepared a list of my concerns with descriptions and symptoms. After the aid took me to the exam room, she gave my concerns to the doctor. The first thing he said when he walked in to the room is that "I have very limited time to spend with you today, so I will talk about my top concern and you can tell me about your top concern". This was supposed to be a comprehensive welcome to medicare visit, but he only spent 3 maybe 4 minutes with me. It is time to look for a new doctor how actually cares about his patients and is willing to spend an appropriate amount of time with them.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Could of proved himself more while making it important to answer all questions pertaining to the patient. He has private practice and works atPacific Gardens skilled nursing and I could not once speak to him nor would he get back to my messages. This caused me not to fully trust him and think that the money was more important than the patient and their family.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Roman B. Malley's Credentials

• Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine (Grad. 1981)