Dr. Rodney French

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rodney French

Excellent! Dr. French is compassionate, thorough and detailed in his explanations. He is extremely easy to talk to and is genuine in his concern for his patients. He made time out of his personal life to ensure our son received immediate attention. We are forever grateful for Dr. French. He is true professional.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Extremely friendly and made me feel super comfortable through the whole experience of getting my wrist rebuilt. Would recommend without hesitation to anyone needing wrist surgery.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Very personalable and thorough he cares about your feelings and makes sure to explain everything in detail allowing you to understand what is being done

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Can't comment about "knowledge" because after 18 months of waiting for an Appointment I was dropped and given to another Doc and another 8 month wait list. Thought the new government was going to do something about the private clinics for docs who no longer accept MSP patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I can not find enough words to describe him. He was able to heal me without using his sharp tools ,he did heal me with his words. God bless You Dr. Rodney French

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. French is amazing! As is Lianna! Both have treated me like gold and have done everything they could to help me. I am forever grateful to them both for their knowledge and time and efforts. Dr. French is extremely easy to talk to and he is just an absolute gem of a person, let alone Dr. I trust and value him so much. He's also hilarious. Lianna is friendly and kind and I'm also forever grateful to her as well. She was able to get me in to see the Dr sooner than I expected and it meant the world. Dr. French and Lianna care about their patients and I am extremely lucky to be one of them. Thank you :).

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Over 10 years ago Dr. Rodney French fixed up my broken scaphoid using a bone graft from in my arm, I was an avid rock climber at the time and feared I had ruined my future in the sport. Fast forward over 10 years later and I am enjoying everything in life as effortlessly as if I had never broken it at all. Even the fellow who removed my cast was immediately able to tell who worked on my wrist by the professional nature in which the stitching was done. I lack the vernacular to adequately describe just how amazing he is at what he does. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable with bedside manner second to none. I'm writing this second review because I recently ran into a few individuals that had the same surgery done as me and the work done on their wrists paled in comparison to how well mine healed up and turned out. I had to put in this second review to let anyone that needs work done on their hand / wrist that you simply will not find a better surgeon for your needs. Thank you Dr. French for fixing me up like new.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I've seen a lot of doctors in the past few years and Dr. French is the best! He listens, is courteous, funny and incredibly polite. He explains things clearly and answers questions carefully and with consideration. Could we clone him and populate the entire medical system with more just like him?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Can't thank him enough!! 10 stars!! Absolutely awesome doctor. He has helped me regarding a WCB claim/wrist injury. He is very understanding and educated me on what exactly is going on with my wrist; giving me hope for the near future. Lightened the mood right away understanding my situation and respecting me through and through. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I can't believe I have to wait 7 - 10 days for a benefit form to be filled out. Today is day 12. What a joke.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017