Ratings for Dr. Rodney French

I wrote a comment on May 10, 2016. I gave a rave review about Dr. French. However, that was only 2 1/2 weeks post op. It is now 4 months post-op, and my daughter has her life back. All of the the things she couldn't do before, like driving a car, riding horses, and training ponies, she is now doing. Dr. French is a miracle worker. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I just have to say that Dr. French has given me my confidence back, I had a hypertrophic scar on my arm that was big red,ugly,itchy and just plain uncomfortable and after removing the scar I feel like I have a normal arm again, he is very helpful with a great sense of humor and his assistant is very kind and helpful. They truly changed my life. And I will be forever thankful! -Meriah

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. French is an excellent and competent surgeon, an incredible diagnostician, and a very kind human being. He has the best bedside manner of any surgeon I have ever worked with. He repaired my daughter's complex and unusual problem: a torn TFCC and an avulsed DRC off the distal radius. I would trust my family's hands and wrists to no other surgeon. I can't say enough positive things about this man.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He was very patient with my son, who was very frightened to go under the knife. Dr. French took his time to make sure the freezing took- a bit at a time so it didn't hurt. Very professional. Office staff were extremely helpful & pleasant. I wish all doctor experiences were like this.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I saw this doctor recently which i didn't find him to be helpful and the staff was not friendly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I had a consultation with Dr. French at the Cambie Surgery Clinic to for carpel tunnel surgery. He spent a long time with me and in the end recommended that I defer the surgery. I found him to be very knowledgeable and friendly and he clearly had my best interests at heart. He even took the time to call my wife after I left to explain the situation and then called me the next day to see if I had any questions or concerns. That was an amazing level of service, especially for a surgeon as from my experience they tend to be fairly abrupt. I also found the staff at the Cambie Clinic to be very nice and caring.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

very bad staff. . zero respect MOA / secretary is not helpful at all I saw this doctor recently which i didn't find him to be helpful, I felt like my appointment was rushed and the problem i came for wasn't solved.

Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. French and staff are simply the best!! He performed thumb joint replacement surgery on both hands for me and truly has given me back my life! Thumbs are sooooo important...who knew??? I can't say enough of his talent, professionalism, empathy, and humour! I feel so fortunate to have found him. His office staff....amazing. I am sorry you might have to wait a long time to see him...but its worth it.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr French saved my finger. (one of the doctor i saw before him suggested an amputation). I like his sens of humor. His secretary was very professional, nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Incredible experience all around. From initial consult, surgery and follow-up Dr. French and his staff were incredibly attentive, kind, and professional. All of my questions were answered thoughtfully, I never felt rushed, and he went above and beyond to ensure that my surgery was a success. Could not be happier, would recommend to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015