Ratings for Dr. Alice E. Ordonez

Love my doctor. She spends time with me unlike any other doctor. She runs me through a gamete of test to stay on top of my health issues. I had suffered with back pain for years and the first time I saw her she set me up with physical therapy and xrays. My other doctor hadn't done that.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

his doctor goes against the USPFTS recommendations in preventative tests to order and orders test which are not indicated. This costs the patient and the system thousands of dollars unnecessarily. At the same time, she doesn't use to these tests with a proper clinical evaluation to be able to offset the diseases those tests are intended to prevent. She cannot connect the clinical picture with the patient profile and those labs. There is really a gap in her abilities. While she may spend "time" with patients, what value is it to spend time with a person who doesn't know anything? Like the US guidelines for primary care? She is a very ineffective doctor; go to her if you just want to pay for labs for years and years and then find yourself a with a heart attack or stroke later.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Ordonez is the best doctor I have ever had. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

My husband and I are 60 years old and Dr. Ordonez has been our family doctor and my GYN doctor since we moved to VA Beach in 2007. Dr. Ordonez is the most thorough doctor either of us have ever had. She cares, listens and is pro-active when necessary. Rhonda at the front desk is exceptional. Carolyn, Dr. Ordonez's nurse is also very thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

She is the best Dr. I have ever had and I am 43. Caroline is awesome too!!! Sometimes it is hard to get an app. but she is worth it!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Ordonez is a very through doctor who takes her time listening to her patient's concerns, both physical and emotional. Her advice is great and her staff, especially Carolyn and Rhonda makes coming there a very pleasant experience with their knowledge and beautiful personalities.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Ordonez is a superb doctor. She was my mother's GP before she died and I could not have asked for a better doctor. She is knowledgeable, dependable, diligent, friendly, and concerned. In addition, Rhonda and Caroline are just as superb!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Ordonez is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is thorough and takes time to really listen to her patients. Her staff, in particular, Rhonda is very pleasant and always eager to help.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009