Ratings for Dr. Sophie Polymeneas

My daughter had a traumatic accident that caused major damage to her teeth and gums. The damage was not a quick fix. Dr. Sophie was there every step of the way, through difficult procedures and treatments to help my daughter get her smile back. Last week her smile was finally back. Thanks to Dr. Sophie and her team she can now eat pizza the fun way and bite into a fruit without fear, pain or discomfort. Thank you Dr. Sophie for your commitment to making my daughter smile again. She and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Sophie and her staff are second to none. They make a dental visit feel very comfortable. Their office is very warm and inviting. Ask Dr. Sophie to sung for you!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Love Dr. Sophie and her team! Makes you feel so welcome and she's fantastic with kids!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

best dentist ever!! she is so funny and is always happy

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Always smiling, and always happy to see you! It's a trip to see an old friend, every time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I been driving over an hour from Maple Dental Centre for almost 20 years to have Dr. Sophie work on my teeth. She and her staff are the best. Friendly and fun but all business when it comes to my dental health. It would be easier to have a dentist closer to where I live but I wouldn't feel comfortable having anyone else take care of me.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

This office has it all. Great staff, great doctor and comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend this dental office. F.M

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Thank you Dr Sophie for my perfect smile and beautifully straight teeth!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Thank you Dr. Sophie and Sandra for going out of your way to help me fix my problem promptly...again! You're simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Going to Dr. Sophie's office is a real pleasure for all my family's members, including my five year old son. Dr Sophie and the staff go out of their way to make you feel you are in great care. A very friendly office,

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Sophie Polymeneas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Minnesota Dental School (Grad. 1991)