Ratings for Dr. Amber D. Shamburger

I had a test done this month. My out of pocket was 112$. I paid 25$ and was going to make payments the next 3 months to pay off. I went in for a problem the same month I made payment and was told they would not see me unless I paid my 30$ copay and 25$ towards bill. I said I just paid on it and did not have the $. I was told again they wouldn't see me. I've never been treated in such an uncaring way by a doctors office. The manager heard the conversation and didn't even come out and offer to talk to me and work something out. They also had me come in for a biopsy and on the appt was told it was just to give me results from last test, which they had already called and emailed me with results. Therefore I was out the 30$ copay and had to go back for the biopsy. I feel all they're interested in is $ and not the patient. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

The best Dr she anwered any and all questions and concerns I had and has a great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!! She is a very uncaring doctor and a bad bed side manor. She didn't listen when I told her what problems I was having. I was forced to change doctors. Once I saw a different doctor I found out I had serious medical problem.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have only been to Dr. Shamburger once but she was very nice! Good staff as well!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

The office was very clean and nice. Nice staff, fairly quick service. Dr seemed very young, ok bed side manner. it seemed like she judged and looked down upon me. But overall ok.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Amber D. Shamburger's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Friendswood, TX