Ratings for Dr. Scott Sheppard

I basically crawled into his office, and I walked out.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Worked wonders for me.... fixed me right up... I sent my friend and my cousin to him too and same result. Fixed right up! He's the man! :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors and he is definitely the best. He is very knowledgeable and is open about treatment. He tells you honesty what to do and initiatives will help. He is not the kind of practitioner who will tell you to come over and over just to make money. He genuinely care abouts patients. He keeps a good punctual schedule as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Scott Sheppard. I thank you. After seeing you last week. I've havent felt so relieved about my back problems. No more meds for me. Haven't felt so good since the last time I saw you. You know how many years that's been now lol. Once again thank you and I will keep up with my regular visits to your clinic and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Sheppard is a great doctor! My family has been seeing him for 20 years now and we love him. A very knowledgable personable man who comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr Sheppard for 18 yrs and have NO complaints. I have followed him to 3 different clinics and have always been treated with respect. I highly recommend him to anyone having back issues! :)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Sheppard is very knowledgeable and great at fixing back problems. I never have to wait. The staff are the best.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I echo many of the comments here, If you want help with your back you have the right Chiropractor

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sheppard since the late 80's...I was originally with Dr. Burns and was referred to Dr. Sheppard....I was nervous at first but soon realized he was a perfect fit for my needs...The rest is history...I recommend Dr. Sheppard to anyone who needs a good chiropractor...He is kind, caring and an all around fantastic fellow...I like him a lot and will continue to see him for my back needs...

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I have been seeing Scott for over ten yrs. Seen many good chiros. before him as well as some bad . But he is nice, kind , compassionate, knowledgeable, honest, and he even sings! Doesn't tell you to come back every day unnecessarily, just as you need to. Doesn't do the same tlc a female chiro does but he is getting better. He is a joy to see. He tells it like it is. I go regularly and am a health professional myself. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012