Ratings for Dr. Scott Sheppard

I switched to Dr. Sheppard a few months ago, kind of accidentally, and fate was my friend. Amazing! A few days before Christmas, I told him the treatment he was giving me that day was a Christmas present to myself. He said if anyone asks.. what I got for Christmas, I could tell them I got a chiropractor treatment from a shepherd, or should I say "sheppard". Thanks, Dr. S. :-)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. S is a super hero in my books! I highly recommend him.👍

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Sheppard is personable, knowledgeable, and has saved me from a lot of pain! Amazing

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I basically crawled into his office, and I walked out.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Worked wonders for me.... fixed me right up... I sent my friend and my cousin to him too and same result. Fixed right up! He's the man! :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors and he is definitely the best. He is very knowledgeable and is open about treatment. He tells you honesty what to do and initiatives will help. He is not the kind of practitioner who will tell you to come over and over just to make money. He genuinely care abouts patients. He keeps a good punctual schedule as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Scott Sheppard. I thank you. After seeing you last week. I've havent felt so relieved about my back problems. No more meds for me. Haven't felt so good since the last time I saw you. You know how many years that's been now lol. Once again thank you and I will keep up with my regular visits to your clinic and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Sheppard is a great doctor! My family has been seeing him for 20 years now and we love him. A very knowledgable personable man who comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr Sheppard for 18 yrs and have NO complaints. I have followed him to 3 different clinics and have always been treated with respect. I highly recommend him to anyone having back issues! :)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Sheppard is very knowledgeable and great at fixing back problems. I never have to wait. The staff are the best.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015