Ratings for Dr. Brian N. Naftulin

My rating is for the administration of Dr Naftulin's office. I was referred to him by my general physician. I called to make an appt after waiting about 5 days without any call from them. The lady who answered the phone, said "Don't call us, we'll call you" and "our scheduler is very good and will get back with you within 24 hours of receiving the referral". They never did. I had my Dr office call again and again. Still no call from them. Finally, I asked to speak with the schedule... left message. 3 days later got a call that the hold up was I needed lab work done. BTW, I had already had that from the original referral a couple of week prior. They said they wanted "new" results of the same tests. I did that. Then waited again to hear from them... nothing. Called my main Dr again and they found out needed one more test. Got that (BTW, this was also a duplicate test from a couple of week prior). Another week went by, no call. Tried calling again. They said "you are on the list for scheduling and we will call in the order of the list. Another week and no call. Call my Dr again, then finally got a call to schedule with Dr Naftulin. Two weeks out. The day before my appt, got a call saying they no longer take my insurance. "we should in the future, but not now." Again, never saw the Dr, so not sure about him, but getting to see him might be quite a task if you ever get to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

His bedside manner is not at all friendly -- he is a man who rarely looks up from his file to make eye contact and, when he does, he is impatient and detached. His staff is also not friendly or helpful. His surgical skill level is average, based on my results and a friend who also had less-than-good results. I would not advise letting this physician treat ANYONE.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I received a poor diagnosis and am worse off as a result

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

He's the best. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. He removed one of my kidneys and afterwards I had very little discomfort and my recovery was extremely fast. All the nurses in the hospital had great things to say about him when they asked me who my surgeon was and I told them Dr. Naftulin.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Brian N. Naftulin's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI