Ratings for Dr. Trent A. Schueneman

Doctor is friendly knowledgeable helpful. Staff is curt, disrespectful, and act as if they're the customer/client in the relationship. Called to inquire about an expiring prescription, verbally chastised for not calling with 72 hour notice. Not notified that doctor would not renew because I hadn't seen him in less than a year, only found that out when I called to inquire about status of prescription 2 days later. They made an "exception" for a 30 day supply, called to schedule a physical so I could meet their "within a year" criteria. Was told 6 weeks out, explained need for getting physical, renew prescription, was told a could squeeze an office visit in. When I said a physical was covered by insurance but office visit wasn't, she acted as if that was my problem. She reluctantly scheduled the 6 week out appointment but not before letting me know that because I had both missed and rescheduled appts in the previous 5 years as a patient, if I miss this one they won't schedule another.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Doctor Schueneman is the absoulte best doctor in Glynn county. Kind and compassionate. Easy to talk too. I have never been more comfortable with a doctor like I am with him. His staff is wonderful too!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Schueneman should be recommended for sainthood! He and his staff are like no other people I've met in my lifetime. Dr. Schueneman is absolutely, 100% all about his patients when he's with them. I've had short visits with me and long visits with him and no matter what the time frame, he makes me feel like I'm the only person that matters at that moment. He listens, he advises, and he tends to his patients like you would expect and want. His staff is amazing. The professionalism is apparent right from the start and when you get to know them, their unique spunky personalities shine through. They are ALL amazing!!! I discussed with Dr. Schueneman about my awful depression and past attempts with treatment (w/ past DRs). He listened to every single concern I had about the type of medication I had taken in the past and recommended a specifically newer medication based on my concerns about side effects. I am sooooo happy to say that I'm doing brilliantly and have never been more grateful!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Trent A. Schueneman's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in St. Simons Island, GA