Ratings for Dr. David A Friedman

I went in as a new patient which means he should have taken a medical history, nope just minor questions. Then he didn't ask what i would like to be tested for before just doing a basic pap. Then certain questions weren't asked that should have been being that he's practicing "gyn". Honestly that was my first and last visit, I don't plan on returning to see this doctor again. I mean he didn't even ask if I have or even wanted children, or even if i was having sex. God I miss my old GYN!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Friedman is a wonderful doctor. I've been to several others and he was the only one that was completely thorough - on my first visit. He sent me for the necessary tests and got to the route of the problem upon my return for the second visit. He is kind, gentle, sensitive and very professional. He is very knowledgable and up to date in his field. He explained my conditions very clearly as well as the courses of treatment. I feel very fortunate to have met him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Friedman is always extremely punctual and listens to every concern from his patient. He put you at ease in is incredibly knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. friedman is the best he puts you at ease he has been my doctor for eight years he delivered my son n regardless of how many false alarms I had he was at hospital,waiting. Going thru some health issues now he is the only dr I will allow to do surgery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

WORST DOCTOR, BEWARE! He sent my husband for testing and the lab did not even offer the testing he was sending him to. Needless to say it was a sensitive issue in the first place. When I called back HE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. I had to keep calling back to get a receptionist from another doctor to copy my medical files in order to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

drdavid friedman is the most knowledgeable obgyn docter i have gon to he is a great person you can talk

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Friedman is my doctor for almost 6 years. He is highly professional and thoughtful doctor. In addition, he is very respectful to the patients. I think having the doctors like him would be very beneficial for the patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. David A Friedman's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1992)