Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Hunter

Everyone here is polite, kind and caring. It's always a nice experience

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Excellent care. Most responsive, efficient staff and physician! I am very pleased with the group!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Love this office and staff. Smiling faces and kind words make all the difference

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I have always received excellent care in this office. They have my best interests at heart. Great Staff

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

the staff at internal medicine are always friendly and helpful. dr hunter and her nurses are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The nurse told me Dr Hunter only takes patients at 10 am. How can you only have one appointment hour everyday? That's an illogical business model. Next doctor for me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Wonderful diagnostician. She keeps all my chronic problems balanced and relieved. My whole family uses her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever known!Doctor Hunter is remarkable. Dr.Hunter is genuinely committed and accommodating, truly dedicated and professional. Any time at whatever time we called on her for all our needs and she always found us the solution. Her office is backed by a team of capable, responsible staff who are always professional. They are a devoted task force that will get you answers.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Hunter is always empathetic, reassuring, available and a wonderful, clear communicator. She is like family. Outstanding medical knowledge. Barbara Pederson Landrum, SC

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

The very best personal physician I have ever had...and I was in the military for 30 years. She is thorough, professional and knows her stuff. I wish she was the physician for my grown children (they don't live here). Excellent, excellent, excellent. I am grateful that she is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Karen R. Hunter's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greer, SC