Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Trindade

I broke my ankle so bad, I wasn't sure if they would be able to save it. Thanks to Dr. Tindade, I will have a full recovery and be able to walk again. What else do you need to know?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

excellence beyond compare.Has a level of confidence that makes the patient fell secure.Excellent knowledge and ability to explain all to patient.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Trindade took care of me after my spine surgery my his boss Dr. Cheng. My hospital stay was excellent. The nurses were so kind. Dr. Trindade even printed out paper copies of my xrays so I could show them to me friends. He came into the hospital to see me late one night when I became anxious and helped calm me down. I left the hospital three days after my surgery. Dr. Cheng did my surgery, but Dr. Trindade made me feel "at home" at Stanford. If you need a spine surgeon go to Dr. Cheng. He is the best. The only complaint I have is that they do not let you eat on the first day. Dr. Trindade explained why this was, but I was starving.. .....

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Trindade took care of me during my total joint surgery. He was always kind and explained every detail of my surgery and care in the hospital. He works for the joint surgeons at Stanford. I always felt that I was in good hands my entire stay. He even called me two days later to see how I was doing. No other doctor has ever called me at home and I thought it was a nice touch. If you go to Stanford ask for him. I think he is a resident or fellow.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Michael C. Trindade's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2005)

Oxford