Ratings for Dr. Vince J. McGlone

Dr. McGlone has the patience of a saint! He takes all the time he needs to get the job done. I truly respect his talent and trust him explicitly. If you are looking for a thorough and knowledgeable doctor, this is the one to go to.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. I would recommend my family and friends go to New Jersey Contact Lenses in Millburn!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

This man is extremely RUDE! I saw him outside of his office. He did not recognize me as a patient and proceeded to yell at me while at a local gas station like a lunatic. When I told him I was a patient of his, he was shocked and embarrassed. He sat there in his Mercedes thinking who the heck he is. Newsflash...just because you have a Mercedes, Vince McGlone, doesn't mean you're better than anyone! Nonetheless, I never went to him again and also called the office to complain. His staff was completely apologetic and assured me that he is nasty to everyone including them. A medical degree and a Mercedes doesn't make you better than anyone!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I found the office to be courteous and Dr. McGlone to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Found great contact lenses and the best glasses prescription I have had in a long time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Have seen him numerous times since corneal transplant surgery and he has been able to help me get on with my life. He and his staff have put in many hours with me and my lenses.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Excellent staff, doctors very helpful and knowledgeable. I need very accurate correction for my profession, and these doctors were able to give me exactly what I need.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

The first problem I had was showing up for an appointment which they did not have written down. Luckily, they did take me, but I had to wait and was not on the schedule anywhere. After less than three months of wearing my new $400 contact lenses, one lens ripped in half, they wanted to charge me almost full price for a replacement lens. I have worn contact lenses for 30 years, never had a lens rip apart on me. I wrote and called Dr.McGlone. He never even acknowledged my phone call or letter. Was able to order my lens myself for less than half the price. Office manager not nice. I would not recommend Dr.McGlone to any friend etc. Very overpriced. Never paid $400 for contact lenses plus fitting fee costs.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

WORST eye doctor ever! Not only did they get my prescription wrong THREE times, but they keep trying to charge me for the appointment coming in to get my correct prescription. They told me that they would wipe the charges clean since they were the ones who kept messing up, but NOPE, they didn't. The whole place is horrible, I was better off going to a mall eye doctor than them.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor ! I waited for staff to assist me for over 30 min! Not only was his attitude very poor in treating me as a new patient, he was VERY rude to his staff in front of me. The staff was not friendly however with a doctor like that who can blame them. Overcharged for services with additional "fitting fee" for my contact lenses, on top of my co-payment, reason being he has to spend time with more time with me. I have never had a worse experiences with a doctor. Will not return!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Vince McGlone is rude and his office manner is unprofessional. How he manages to stay in business is beyond me. My experience was a bait and switch and when disputed he hung up the phone on me. I do not recommend his services and would avoid

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Vince J. McGlone's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup