You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adera Levin

I HAD HER IN 97 AND.. SHE IS A DEAR LADY WHO REALLY CARES ALWAYS EVEN SENT MY REPORTS HER FINDINGS TO MY HOME STOOD UP TO ALL OTHER DOCTORS UNWILLING TO ASSIST MY RENAL CONDITIONS. SURLY MISS THIS DOCTOR TOPS IN CARE AND SUPPORTS.5 PLUS

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

If you are a kidney patient in Vancouver, you would be lucky to have Dr. Levin as your specailist. She is hands down the best physician I have encountered. She is VERY knowledgable and from my understanding is constantly trying to help kidney patients in BC - in anyway she can - me and my family are so very greatful for all she has done for us.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Levin was my 'pre-transplant' kidney specialist and was the BEST! I miss her personaly but, now that I'm feeling better, I don't miss her that much! However, if you have kidney issues, she's the person to see, super personality, very compassionate, and will take awesome care of all her patients! She's one a kind! ~Annick Lim

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Levin for the last 12 years & found her to be very knowledgable, kind & compassionate. I speak very highly of her & know every doctor could learn from her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

This dear lady diagnosed a problem correctly which was not even in her field of specialty, and then got me in for diagnostic procedure on the spot, realizing that I had driven 500 miles to her appointment. She is simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Miss Dr. Levin, she is only PRE transplant! Very warm, accomadating, caring and super knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Adera Levin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

March 31, 2016