You may also like

Dr. Djearam is the most sincere, caring GP I have ever had. Every time I go in, she makes sure that whatever I was in for last time has been taken care of. Very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This is a wonderful office to go to. Dr Djearam is a kind, caring doctor besides being a lovely person. I consider myself blessed to have gotten into this practice. The staff are very nice girls. I would be hard pressed to have anything negative to say.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr Djearam as my GP. She has shown nothing but compassion and understanding since I have been diagnosed with a Psychological Disorder. It was difficult to diagnose and she was there with me every step of the way. She personally has called me on weekends to check up on me. Dr Djearam has referred me to the best specialists. At the end of every appointment she reassuring me that I will get better. Dr Djearam's level of commitment to my wellbeing has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

DR Djearam is a great Doctor! too bad the clinic where she works don't answer the phone, I have been trying for over a week to book an appointment with no luck! Either they are closed for two hours or it just rings busy. I have been dialing for 35 minutes and all I get is a busy signal!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very lucky to have found such a wonderful and caring physican for my family. She is very through. So very very happy to have her as a family physican! It's been a long time finding a Dr and to find one as caring as this Dr is a blessing!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My mother became a patient following a debilitating stroke, and has never been given a complete physical. Dr. Djearham is difficult to understand and appears unwilling to take the time to understand my mother. When I called her office recently to determine the results of my mother's most recent cholesterol test, I was told there was no record in her file. My request to speak with Dr. Djearham has been ignored. A request from the pharmacist to renew a prescription has been ignored. We are currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I am grateful to have found Dr. Djearam as a family physician. She is friendly, happy, and genuinely helpful. I appreciate her kind nature and desire to get to know me and my family. I trust her opinion and guidance and that was hard for me given I had the same doctor for 31 years prior to his retirement. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Positives - sends for tests and provides referrals, always gets to the bottom of things. Negatives - hard to understand (usually need to follow up online or at pharmacy for clarification), smiles at inappropriate times during serious discussions. Agree with person who said to get copies of your own test results. A few times specialists were not provided with copies and the office staff couldn't locate them when phoned about it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Absolutely outstanding doctor. Friendly, professional, thoughtful, knowledgeable, thorough are just a few of the many positive words that come to mind to describe Dr. Djearam. Victoria is very lucky to have such a special Doctor arrive in the area. She truly was meant to be a Doctor. Her heart is in it for all the right reasons. At no time have I ever felt uncomfortable when discussing my health issues or rushed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

professional knowledgeable, easy to approach, caring .... feels very happy whenever I see her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Saleena Djearam's Credentials

• Alleppey (India) (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Djearam is the most sincere, caring GP I have ever had. Every time I go in, she makes sure that whatever I was in for last time has been taken care of. Very..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a wonderful office to go to. Dr Djearam is a kind, caring doctor besides being a lovely person. I consider myself blessed to have gotten into this pra..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself very lucky to have Dr Djearam as my GP. She has shown nothing but compassion and understanding since I have been diagnosed with a Psychologica..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "DR Djearam is a great Doctor! too bad the clinic where she works don't answer the phone, I have been trying for over a week to book an appointment with no luck!..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very lucky to have found such a wonderful and caring physican for my family. She is very through. So very very happy to have her as a family physican! It's b..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My mother became a patient following a debilitating stroke, and has never been given a complete physical. Dr. Djearham is difficult to understand and appears..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am grateful to have found Dr. Djearam as a family physician. She is friendly, happy, and genuinely helpful. I appreciate her kind nature and desire to get to ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Positives - sends for tests and provides referrals, always gets to the bottom of things. Negatives - hard to understand (usually need to follow up online or at ..."

October 14, 2014
  • location removed: Whitehorse, YT

December 1, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Saleena"

April 26, 2012