Ratings for Dr. Saleena Djearam

D. Djearam is lovely. She is so caring and friendly. She really takes the time to get to know you, and she honestly remembers me even though I don't see her very often. Unfortunately, she has far too many patients and generally books about a week out and so my kids end up having to go to walk-in clinics when they spike quick fevers etc. The office staff seem too busy. The phone is often busy. Dr. Djearam tells me emergency appointments are available, but getting one is a huge battle with her office staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Djearam is very knowledgeable and very friendly. Allows for a comfortable atmosphere and you can tell she has a passion for her work.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Djearam is an outstanding doctor.She is friendly, professional, thoughtful, knowledgeable, thorough and very compassionate. Unfortunately her staff is very rude never greet patients very cold manner. Mix up with appointments are quite regular.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The Best doctor my family has ever had. She listens, makes time to discuss matters,referrers and send for tests no problem. Gets to the bottom of things. Believes in a whole person approach , very nice to have. So lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Djearam has changed my life! She is hands down the most trustworthy knowledgeable Doctor I've ever met. I am a young fit individual and have a long list of auto immune problems. Over the the past two years she has sent me for endless tests and to 4 specialists to help rule out any long term problems. She listens and cares about you as a person. She believes in taking care of yourself through exercise and diet which is great. The office is busy but the administration team Is super patient and always friendly. Only downside is they are usually 30 minutes behind schedule. Way to go Feltham Medical Team!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Djearam is the most sincere, caring GP I have ever had. Every time I go in, she makes sure that whatever I was in for last time has been taken care of. Very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This is a wonderful office to go to. Dr Djearam is a kind, caring doctor besides being a lovely person. I consider myself blessed to have gotten into this practice. The staff are very nice girls. I would be hard pressed to have anything negative to say.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr Djearam as my GP. She has shown nothing but compassion and understanding since I have been diagnosed with a Psychological Disorder. It was difficult to diagnose and she was there with me every step of the way. She personally has called me on weekends to check up on me. Dr Djearam has referred me to the best specialists. At the end of every appointment she reassuring me that I will get better. Dr Djearam's level of commitment to my wellbeing has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

DR Djearam is a great Doctor! too bad the clinic where she works don't answer the phone, I have been trying for over a week to book an appointment with no luck! Either they are closed for two hours or it just rings busy. I have been dialing for 35 minutes and all I get is a busy signal!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very lucky to have found such a wonderful and caring physican for my family. She is very through. So very very happy to have her as a family physican! It's been a long time finding a Dr and to find one as caring as this Dr is a blessing!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Saleena Djearam's Credentials

• Alleppey (India) (Grad. 1994)

• Bcbs Illinois