You may also like

Rate Dr. Saleena Djearam

Dr. Saleena Djearam's Ratings

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr Djearam as my GP. She has shown nothing but compassion and understanding since I have been diagnosed with a Psychological Disorder. It was difficult to diagnose and she was there with me every step of the way. She personally has called me on weekends to check up on me. Dr Djearam has referred me to the best specialists. At the end of every appointment she reassuring me that I will get better. Dr Djearam's level of commitment to my wellbeing has been exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

DR Djearam is a great Doctor! too bad the clinic where she works don't answer the phone, I have been trying for over a week to book an appointment with no luck!
Either they are closed for two hours or it just rings busy. I have been dialing for 35 minutes and all I get is a busy signal!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very lucky to have found such a wonderful and caring physican for my family. She is very through. So very very happy to have her as a family physican! It's been a long time finding a Dr and to find one as caring as this Dr is a blessing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My mother became a patient following a debilitating stroke, and has never been given a complete physical. Dr. Djearham is difficult to understand and appears unwilling to take the time to understand my mother. When I called her office recently to determine the results of my mother's most recent cholesterol test, I was told there was no record in her file. My request to speak with Dr. Djearham has been ignored. A request from the pharmacist to renew a prescription has been ignored. We are currently looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I am grateful to have found Dr. Djearam as a family physician. She is friendly, happy, and genuinely helpful. I appreciate her kind nature and desire to get to know me and my family. I trust her opinion and guidance and that was hard for me given I had the same doctor for 31 years prior to his retirement. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Positives - sends for tests and provides referrals, always gets to the bottom of things. Negatives - hard to understand (usually need to follow up online or at pharmacy for clarification), smiles at inappropriate times during serious discussions. Agree with person who said to get copies of your own test results. A few times specialists were not provided with copies and the office staff couldn't locate them when phoned about it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Absolutely outstanding doctor. Friendly, professional, thoughtful, knowledgeable, thorough are just a few of the many positive words that come to mind to describe Dr. Djearam. Victoria is very lucky to have such a special Doctor arrive in the area. She truly was meant to be a Doctor. Her heart is in it for all the right reasons. At no time have I ever felt uncomfortable when discussing my health issues or rushed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2362393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

professional knowledgeable, easy to approach, caring .... feels very happy whenever I see her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2362392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I am so thankful to have had the chance to get Dr. Djearam as my GP. Appointments can be had quickly (within a week or less), she asks plenty of questions and really cares about your health. When I came to her worrying about a rare disease, she didn't dismiss it. She ran tests and referred me to a specialist when they came back with suspicious results. She is keeping a close watch on me for my treatment of depression--an appointment every two weeks. No other doctor has ever told me to follow up that often, and I am glad that she is doing so. A real gem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2362391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

she does a thorough history & examination of your problem, then tells you what she believes is happening, what the choices are for fixing it plus what her recommendation is & why. I feel very confident in her care, how happy i return home like visiting relatives and even more like daughter.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][470197].votes_count ]]