Ratings for Dr. S. Craig Meyer

saw him for neck issues for a work comp case and he tried to convince me herniated discs shink over the years and all he said was therapy been to other doctors that say surgery so im thinking the company that's paying him is getting their moneys worth !its a shame doctors have no morals and can be bought like this

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Was injured at work. Dr. recommended injections at the beginning, which helped but did not last. Had surgery with Dr. Meyer, with immediate pain relief. I was in pain for 8 months, and now I am pain free!!! Dr. Meyer gave my life back while other doctors prior blew me off. Highly recommend. Surgery was painless and went home the same day.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

After my surgery and I was still having back pain all he did was write me a script and have a nice day. One year after my surgery all he did was say sorry he could help and told me not to come back and see him and he did not suggest anyone or anything for me. Thanks for nothing and a waste time and money.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. S. Craig Meyer's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)