Ratings for Dr. Nino M. Dobrovic

This doctor cares very little about his patients and their pain. After being treated for 14 years with botox injections with excellent results, I made the mistake of changing to this doctor so I could be seen in Cody, Wy where I live. The day before my procedure he cancelled my appointment and informed me he couldn't reschedule for 5 weeks!! He could have cared less that I was in pain. It was all about his schedule. I changed back to a doctor in Billings. The hour and a half drive was well worth it to go to a doctor I could depend on.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Terrible bedside manner and doesn't listen to you and while your talking he will cut you off like your a child...make you feel like your not knowing what your talking about even tho it's your body and you're the one that feels it...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I've been at a pain clinic for two years now after undergoing 19 surgeries in 30 months, replacing shoulders, hips and my right femur. I need to find a new clinic because my family moved far away from my old one. This egotistical jackass was a joke. He spent more time talking into his tape recorder than he did listening to me. I had to show him my own x-rays in order to prove that I had dozens of screws, pins, cables and plates in my body. He works at a pain clinic but made it clear that he was more afraid of the federal government than he was in treating patients with chronic, debilitating pain using narcotics. At 40 years old, he asked me if I thought about a wheelchair instead of being a productive member of society by utilizing pain medicine. Looks like VA had enough of this quack and now MN is stuck with him. He may be a fair pain doctor for those with minor injuries but for those of you with a real pain issue that affects every part of your daily life: Go see someone else.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

This doctor made me feel stupid and cut me off. I also think that he gave me incorrect information as it did not match up with what other doctors told me, what I experienced, nor with what I researched. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have been under Dr Dobrovic's care for nearly 3 years for post-surgery pain. We've moved through a number of approaches to the pain methodically with a good deal of success. While the treatment that has been most effective (RF ablation) is no longer a covered service under TRICARE/Medicare, I have decided to stay with Dr Dobrovic and pay for the treatments myself based on his skill and my satisfaction to his approach to my care (and I'm not independently wealthy). I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Dobrovic is undoubtedly the finest physiatrist in the NoVa area. I'm confused by the other reviewers' comments, because he, out of 14 doctors I had seen prior within a year-and-a-half time-span, was the only one who truly listened, and was able to finally diagnose me properly. I had an L4/L5 disc herniation, and despite numerous epidural injections and medication cocktails, I was still in a great deal of pain. He finally diagnosed me with sacroiliitis, which was causing the horrendous pain in the SI joint, which was accompanied by weight gain, depression, and overall a negative life change. None of the previous 13 doctors had picked up on it, even though sacroiliitis is typically generated during pregnancy, and my injury occurred during my 2nd pregnancy with my daughter, just a few weeks before labor. He is kind, honest, supremely bright, and his staff is not only accommodating but also extremely caring.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

He was the worst doctor I have ever been to. He didn't listen at all. Future painets - he said he is going to stop taking insurance!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Although Dr. Dobrovic has a great office staff, and a good bedside manner, he does not listen very well or respond to concerns. Not long ago I had several injections done, which not only caused an increase in pain, but when I called to tell him that and that I need more pain relief, I was completely ignored. This doctor is way too comfortable letting patients suffer as he is treating them. He also made major med changes on the first visit, which set this downward spiral in motion. I believe that if he does not trust his patients enough to treat them effectively he should say as much and not waste one's time.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Has been very patient and thorough in dealing with my back issues. Have L4/L5 disc herniation that is causing nerve problems and he is guiding me through the steps of the process with great detail. He has been very upfront with me about the possibilty of having surgery as some people are good candidates for the surgery. But for now he is taking it slow in order to do everything possible to avoid surgery. If through the process I'm still having issues he has been clear that he'd be ok with me having the surgery. I have been very pleased with his attentiveness, bedside manner, etc.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Nino M. Dobrovic's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AHC