Ratings for Dr. Craig T. Jex

Very good doctor. My surgeries both went very well. Fixed a poor result from another surgery on my left foot and then corrected my right foot several months later. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

This guy has horrible bedside manner. Wow what an arrogant man.He treated me like I was five years old.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr Jex had me back to playing basketball 8 weeks after a serious ankle injury requiring surgery. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Jex is great. Another Podiatrist did surgery on my ankle and gave me a bone infection. Dr Jex performed a surgery to remove the infection and allow me to keep my leg. The other podiatrist told me nothing could be done and was going to let them cut off my leg. I would highly recommend Dr Jex to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Our family is upset with Dr. Jex. We feel like his doing two unnesecrary surgeries on our niece has almost killed her. She died on the surgery table and is now in the ICU because Dr. Jex felt like she had to have the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Craig T. Jex's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Multiplan