Ratings for Dr. Craig T. Jex

Dr. Jex performed two bunion removal surgeries on me, 2016 & 2017. I am overly satisfied with his professionalism, honesty, patience and great work! I have been referring people I know ever since! Give him and his office a try, you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Jex redid a bunion surgery from a different podiatrist that healed incorrectly. He did a great job. Im very grateful that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Jex performed surgery on one of my daughters and it went fantastic. He did surgery on one of my other daughters 2 years later. He is great. She needs to have her other foot done and I am in the process of scheduling it right now. Dr. Jex makes you feel like you have known him for years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Could barely walk when I saw Dr. Jex. He quickly diagnosed my issue and did surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

He did the surgery on my ankle fracture. It was broke in 3 places and now it feels just like it did before I injured it. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very good doctor. My surgeries both went very well. Fixed a poor result from another surgery on my left foot and then corrected my right foot several months later. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

This guy has horrible bedside manner. Wow what an arrogant man.He treated me like I was five years old.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr Jex had me back to playing basketball 8 weeks after a serious ankle injury requiring surgery. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Jex is great. Another Podiatrist did surgery on my ankle and gave me a bone infection. Dr Jex performed a surgery to remove the infection and allow me to keep my leg. The other podiatrist told me nothing could be done and was going to let them cut off my leg. I would highly recommend Dr Jex to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Our family is upset with Dr. Jex. We feel like his doing two unnesecrary surgeries on our niece has almost killed her. She died on the surgery table and is now in the ICU because Dr. Jex felt like she had to have the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Craig T. Jex's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med