Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moss

I honestly believe Dr Christopher Moss would have to be one of the best facial surgeons in Australia if not globally. I chose him for my lower SMAS surgery for two main reasons: 1) I wanted an excellent result that looked natural and not 'stretched or over done'. I know his years of experience and meticulous technique are the gold class standard for this type of surgery. I also had some scar tissue that complicated the situation and he was able to manage this expertly where other surgeons may have had difficulty 2) Personal safety; I wanted the highest of standards at all stages which I was able to achieve with Dr Moss and his team. I can also say that he has an excellent team and I have felt comfortable all the way, even in the hospital I never felt judged for my choices. The anesthetist was very pleasant too and through his expertise I was able to avoid nausea post surgery for which I am very grateful. I genuinely thank Dr Moss and his team.

Submitted July 12, 2016

As with many people who decide to have rhinoplasty, I had disliked the shape of my nose since I was a teenager. I would shy away from photos and all my friends knew they were never allowed to take a picture of my side profile. Six months ago I finally decided to do something about it. I didn’t have to do a lot of research for a surgeon. Dr Chris Moss’ reputation precedes him and I had heard from many people that he was the best. I also knew that he wasn’t the cheapest but my thoughts were that if I couldn’t afford him, then I would prefer not to have it done. I am a big believer in you get what you pay for and there was no way that I was going to risk something going wrong with something that people see every day. It is not like you can cover your nose up! So, I plucked up the courage to make my first consultation appointment and I haven’t looked back! It is honestly one of the best things I have ever done in my life. My only regret is that I didn’t do it earlier. Dr Moss and his team are amazing! It is 12 weeks since my operation and the reception from my friends and family has been fantastic. People can’t believe how natural my new nose looks with one of my friends commenting that, “You still look like you, just a better version”. This kind of reaction is why if you’re thinking about going ahead with rhinoplasty, I would only choose Dr Chris Moss.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Chris Moss and his team for a facial proceedure performed recently. Dr Moss and his team were extremely professional and showed great patience and care throughout. I have no hessitation in recommended Dr Moss in the future.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I would like to share the very satisfying, rewarding experience that I had with Dr. Chris Moss Plastic Surgeon so that it may benefit potential patients who are seeking leading practice surgery and patient care. The considerable research that led me to choose Dr Moss and his professional team for a facelift and lateral browlift really paid off. The medical, professional and personal care that I received as a patient have been exceptional throughout the initial consultation, during the procedure, recovery and follow up. I am very satisfied with the final result that is natural, fresh and really has restored my youthful verve! It was reassuring to know that I was in highly competent hands throughout the complete journey and that has contributed to my sense of confidence in moving ahead with my refreshed life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Moss and his wonderful staff were exceptional in their service, friendliness and expertise. I had a fat graft to the right side of my face. The results were absolutely amazing, restoring symmetry and a more youthful appearance. The procedure was explained fully and undertaken with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr Moss and his wonderful staff to anyone who is thinking of this procedure. The results are more than I ever could have wished for.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I recently had breast augmentation with Dr Moss and cannot rate the quality of care i received not only from Dr Moss but his wonderful staff as well.The results are amazing and I could not be happier.Thankyou to Dr Moss and the lovely ladies at Liberty Belle

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Had a liposuction, and the end result has vastly exceeded my expectations. I now feel more comfortable to go to the beach etc. Dr Moss is the ultimate professional , and his teams professionalism and caring nature are second to none Would not hesitate to highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedures, as I have also had rhinoplasty and septoplasty surgery with outstanding outcomes

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I wish to thank Dr. Chris Moss , his surgical team and his wonderful support staff. I am now 6 days post opp. After having a " Blepharoplasty" , ( Eyelid reduction surgery )performed. I am extremely happy with the results. From my reasearch I heard about Dr.Moss's excellent skills , caring and attentive bedside manner and overall professionalism. He and all his staff exceeded my expectations. Thank you all again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

After years of deliberation, I decided to have a breast reduction. I'd lived an adolescence life with DD's and knew I'd want a reduction one day. After having two babies, two girls, I grew to a 38FF on a good day. Dr Moss was formal and truthful. My expectations were not achievable. But he left me know that something better was possible. . My outcome has been life changing. My before and after care with Dr Moss' nurses has been outstanding. I would definitely recommend Dr Moss' services to anyone that asked. Lisa O'S

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Moss and his team are very professional ! Highly recommend their services

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Christopher Moss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Perhaps best known as the Australian pioneer who redefined our scientific understanding of intricate facial anatomy in the 1990s, Dr Chris Moss’ work has since helped revolutionise modern facial rejuvenation surgery. Passionately focused on advances at the forefront of his field, he is a highly skilled Plastic Surgeon and renowned expert in twenty-first century facial rejuvenation surgery as well as non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. He relishes being at the cutting edge of his field, and continues to make available technologies and techniques that constantly advance and redefine the possibilities and options available to his patients. Dr Chris Moss’ state of the art Surgical Centre is complemented by the Liberty Belle Skin Centre, which provides a comprehensive range of cutting edge, non-surgical, modern aesthetic treatments and technologies, all personally selected by Dr Moss for offering proven results with the highest available safety standards. Dr Chris Moss is a Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and a Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons.

• English

• Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • Member of the Australasian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons
  • Member of the Rhinoplasty Society
  • Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (Corres.)
  • International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery
  • Member of International Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery