Ratings for Dr. Marie C. Schlund

Behind, hurried, and rough. Overly painful visit for ingrown toe nail.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I would never recommend Marie C. Schlund office to anyone. I had an appointment back in April Dr. Schlund was very nice about my needs of my feet we had a game plan to put inserts in my shoes. The office staff was suppose to contact my insurance to see if this would be covered so we can start on the inserts. The office staff stated they would call me back within that week. We are now at the end of June 2 months later no call no follow up. But, they can send me a bill no questions ask. When I called to question the bill the girl in billing was very very rude. When I questioned about my inserts she rudely says I thought I already reached out to the insurance I will follow up and call you back. Guess what 2 weeks later no call back. I seen this doctor one time and will be my last time. Very poor customer service.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor. She did not correctly identify my problem and her bunion surgery option was unreasonable. Also, her accounting department is very inefficient. They tried to bill me for services beyond what the insurance covered even though they were in my network. The accounting people were also never available to discuss the billing issue. I made numerous calls and visits to the office with no solution. In addition, this doctor curses constantly. Extremely unprofessional

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent doctor I highly recommend. I have heard horror stories on bunion surgery gone wrong. Feeling blessed I found Dr. Schlund who did a wonderful job fixing my bunion and removing a neuroma. You may have to wait a bit but that's because she takes the time to answer all you questions and is very thorough when going over your treatment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Great personality. Saved my husbands legs from ulcer eruptions time and time again. Takes great care with patients.....NO CHOP SHOP DOCTORING HERE! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Hight recommended!!! The best doctor Ive ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Schlund is the most competent, compassionate, and caring Physician I have ever met. I have suffered for years with severe peripheral neuropathy. It forced me to retire early and was taking control of my life. I have seen Internists, Neurologists, Pain Specialists, etc., and no one has done more to help me than Dr. Schlund. She is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Marie C. Schlund's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)