Ratings for Dr. Robin Kuritzky

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Kuritsky. Open , easy to talk to, treated me as an equal not a subject. explained things in laymen terms when i had questions. The staff (1) , was great as well. Just one visit, recommended a heart catheterization, he errs on the side of caution, fine with me results excellent, so hopefully we do not have to meet professionally again. I would recommend this specialist highly and with no reservation!.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very pleasant appointment with this Cardiologist. He was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending him. the only reason for rating the staff at 4 instead of 5, is that the doctor was so prompt, I had practically no interaction with them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He is a fine physician with a wealth of knowledge and great empathy. It is always a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had a bad experience with this doctor. Arrogant and doesn't respect me as a patient. He would comment on things inappropriately! I would definitely not recommend him. It was a nightmare being in his office!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Kuritzky has been my cardiologist for almost 30 years . He has seen me through 3 pregnancies, the birth of a grandson , a second Open heart surgery , and a cerebral hemorrhage. I once told him he couldn't ever retire because no one else would put up with me . He is an awesome doctor who is to the point and knows what he is talking about. I would and do recommend him .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

my visit was terrible. the reception staff were nice but Doctor Kuritzky is really arrogant and entitled. if you value your rights as a patient and have any sense of self worth at all then ask to see a different doctor. I do not recommend and would never go back. I left feeling embarrassed and humiliated and not clear about anything. I read some older posts saying good things and I wonder if unhappy patients just do not say anything.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Simply, superb! Dr. Robin Kuritzky really knows what he's doing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Did an excellent Stent procedure on my dad. From the time they began the diagnosis till the end of the procedure was a grand total of 20 minutes. Unfortunately Dr. Kuritzky doesn't do the procedure anymore, but anyone he would suggest would probably be highly skilled. Kuritzky is quick with his hands. And instead of an incision in the abdomen which makes it difficult to walk for weeks afterward.. Dr Kuritzky went through my dad's right arm. He was so fast and precise, and the healing was speedy. I really am thankful the other doctor who was scheduled to work on my dad was too busy.. because we totally lucked out. Many thanks to this amazing doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Very helpful.We were passed through to Dr. K through the office.He is very honest& gets you the tests you need asap.Also caring & thoughtful.We would rate him A1.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I've never seen another cardiologist, so I have nothing to compare. R Kuritkzy is totally focused on me, the patient. Quickly sees what is the issue and follows through. I probably should have died 12 years ago, Kuritzky met me in the Echo Lab and told me to have my doctor refer me to him, as without surgery I would be dead in 30 days. I think he is marvellous.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013