Ratings for Dr. Robin Kuritzky

I can not rate knowledge or helpfulness wore a heart halter and an event monitor still getting bad chest pains still fainting but never heard back from the doctor so I just ignore the chest pains assuming he found nothing but I don't know

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The Dr was helpful for my husband and when my husbands symptoms changed he referred us to another dr that could be able better to service him. Answered all questions we had before we asked them. Kind also although the we only hoped for knowledge able in our hearts so that he was pleasant was a bonus. Front end ladies were wonderful and pleasant also. SUPER BONUS on time in this offfice. Thanks Dr Kuritzky

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Wonderful, lovely, knowledgeable man. Very bright, brilliant photographer..although not relevant to his medical skills, interesting to talk to, very pleasant to see. Knows his cardiology absolutely. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

No question that he is a "top shelf" practitioner. I had a thousand questions and worries just like every other patient who sees a cardiologist. Dr. K answered them all and gave me the information I needed. One of few who understood calcium scoring in depth. Knows his stuff, that's all I can say. And his staff member in the treadmill room was also excellent!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Kuritsky. Open , easy to talk to, treated me as an equal not a subject. explained things in laymen terms when i had questions. The staff (1) , was great as well. Just one visit, recommended a heart catheterization, he errs on the side of caution, fine with me results excellent, so hopefully we do not have to meet professionally again. I would recommend this specialist highly and with no reservation!.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very pleasant appointment with this Cardiologist. He was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending him. the only reason for rating the staff at 4 instead of 5, is that the doctor was so prompt, I had practically no interaction with them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He is a fine physician with a wealth of knowledge and great empathy. It is always a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had a bad experience with this doctor. Arrogant and doesn't respect me as a patient. He would comment on things inappropriately! I would definitely not recommend him. It was a nightmare being in his office!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Kuritzky has been my cardiologist for almost 30 years . He has seen me through 3 pregnancies, the birth of a grandson , a second Open heart surgery , and a cerebral hemorrhage. I once told him he couldn't ever retire because no one else would put up with me . He is an awesome doctor who is to the point and knows what he is talking about. I would and do recommend him .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

my visit was terrible. the reception staff were nice but Doctor Kuritzky is really arrogant and entitled. if you value your rights as a patient and have any sense of self worth at all then ask to see a different doctor. I do not recommend and would never go back. I left feeling embarrassed and humiliated and not clear about anything. I read some older posts saying good things and I wonder if unhappy patients just do not say anything.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016