Ratings for Dr. T Bose

Dr Bose doctor is unprofessional. He doesn't listen to you and always gives a lecture. He pretty much berated me for asking for time off work due to some medical issues. Saying that my condition is not that serious and to suck it up. Needless to go I was upset, since I've being seeing him for a long time. I almost lost my life because of his negligence in not reading the blood report properly. He kept telling that my iron was low, when it was sometime more serious. Will not trust this doctor again. He's a know it all and loves to push drugs. Don't go to him if you care about your life.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Bose has a quite calm about him and is very professional. I appreciate his honesty but mostly his patience. Being a first time mom and worried all the time about my son's well being Dr. Bose has helped me to understand everything I need to know on how to care for my little one. In regards to my own health Dr. Bose has always been truthful and always made situations light but with a serious twist. Visiting Dr. Bose on an appointment basis hasn't had long wait times but of course when working clinical hours it can be stressful waiting to see Dr. Bose for medical help/advice. The staff at Springdale Medical are always poliet and very cheerful and it's always a pleasure to speak with them However, I feel that the phone system should be updated as it can be very difficult at times to leave a message but e-mails are always answered accordingly. I only feel comfortable visiting Dr. Bose at Springdale Medical as he has been the best physician I've encountered at Springdale Medical.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

You said you wanted to be my family doctor, so I set up my postpartum care with you. My B12 levels came back horribly low and you accused me of being fat and eating too many cookies and that's why I was ill. Not that I had given birth 4 months before, was breastfeeding and couldn't afford cookies at that time if my life depended on it. Ever heard of Pernicious Anemia? Your ignorance cost me 3 years of my life to horrid symptoms that you blamed on me being FAT. He's an ignorant stupid jerk. Don't go to him. He doesn't have a clue how to read a blood report.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Bos is kind and friendly. Great with kids and always takes the time to explain the options.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Bos has always been helpful and caring to my family. He does not tell you what to do or not, but gives you options. He always shows us respect and kindness. I have been seeing him for five years, and he sees both my 1 year old and 3 year old. The kids have always responded well to him and he is very good with them. I never feel rushed during my appointments either, as he always makes us feel like he wants to help.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. T.Bose has been excellent with me. I am surprised to see any negative comments about him. I have been sent on to other Specialists and they have all been impressed with the medications that Dr. Bose has prescribed. He appears to be very knowledgeable.English is not his first language but he works very hard to make himself understood to English only people. He is also very easy to deal with and the blood pressure shows that I am not nervous with him. Tom Dyer -- Brampton

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

dr bose does not listen to your problems. he says he will only listen to one problem at a time. he doesn't understand the 2 problems you have might be connected. i don't know if he realizes he is a public servant and is paid by the govt to spend at least 1/2 hr with each patient.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Bose is great with my infant daughter, but awful with me. He doesn't listen. The office has an answering machine in use 50% of the day, but NEVER returns phone calls despite saying they will on the answering machine.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

He does not take the time to listen to you. In fact, he refuses to listen and just likes to lecture. He is rarely on time. He is unaware of any outside resources and tells you to find it on your own. What is so frustrating is that he does not take your concerns seriously and always tells you "don't worry about it!" He does not care and is not helpful at all!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Doctor Bose is a wonderful Dr. He took over my parents file from a Doctor in Woodbridge who was very uncaring and rude. He is very polite and he takes the time to listen. There is a language barrier with my parents and he does not seem to have a problem or get frustrated over it. He is very helpful and knowlegeable. Sometimes because he takes his times with the patience you made need to wait a little longer, but its worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009