Ratings for Dr. Ilia Novokolsky

I had a root canal this afternoon and I fell asleep in the chair. BEST Dentist ever. My parents travel from Markham. My daughter wants to be a dentist because of Dr. Novokolsky!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I am new to the area and found Dr. Novokolsky after a quick search online. His reviews were very positive and I now know, all true! Lovely man, very very gentle, kind caring staff and fit me in on short notice. I would recommend him to others and also for children because of his kind manner.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Hands down the BEST dental office !! The entire staff are amazing, friendly and real! Never pass judgement, are very helpful, and trustworthy. Tammy is the best every receptionist! And Dr Novokolsky is amazing, patient, informative and gentle.. Thank you to an amazing team!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

THANK YOU!!!! I have a fear of the dentist due to a bad experience as a child so I really don't like going to the dentist. Unfortunately by avoiding the dentist bad things happen (cavities/broken teeth) recently after my third sleepless night I broke down and called Tammy, Dr. Novokolsky fit me in at the end of his day and began a root canal (I left the office and had a great night sleep with no meds!). When I returned to complete the procedure I actually fell asleep in the chair while he finished the root canal. Without question the best dental office I have ever been to (I've lived in two provinces). Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

After going to the dentist for the very first time ( I am 42), I was very impressed with both Tammy the receptionist and the dentist. Tammy is a very friendly person who made me feel comfortable the moment I walked in. The dentist was excellent. He did amazing work on my teeth and was very kind, gentle and laid back. A very good experience in a very good and nicely run dentist office ! oh yes.... I didn't even feel the freezing needles in the four times they were inserted into my gums. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Starting with Tammy in reception you are made to feel special from the moment you enter the office. Over the years I grew to realize it wasn't just me she treated special, every person that came in she treated that way. Dr. Novokolsky has always put me at ease with his calm and gentle demeanor, relieving me of my irrational fear of the dentist. Pam the hygenist is very kind and gentle as well. I have referred my parents who live in Markham and they travel to Oshawa because of the team. Dr.Novokolsky has inspired my 12 year old to become a dentist! (after having a root canal!!) Can't thank you enough!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

This is the only dentist I will ever allow to work on me and my children. He is kind, caring and actually listens to your concerns. He makes you feel at ease, his staff is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

The receptionist, Tammy, is the one who got me in to the office to begin with, she is happy, friendly and not afraid to joke with the clients at the same time she keeps professionalism. the office should be proud to call her part of the team. As for Dr. Novokolsky, well he is awesome.. the gentlest dentist i have ever been to. He really knows how to take care of his clients and he is extremely understanding and just really wants to help! Two thumbs up for sure!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

I love this dentist. He is patient, and caring.I have been to many different dentists, and this is the best one I have ever seen.He is knowledgable, and he actually cares.I will continue seeing Dr. Novokolsky until retires, or I have no teeth. Which ever comes first!His receptionist is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Best dentist in the city. Kind, gentle, and listens to concerns. Made me feel really calm

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009