Dr. Calvin Tham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Calvin Tham

I love this office! They are fun and professional. I recently attended a lecture on Botox at Dr.Tham 's office and i was very pleased with his knowledge and the atmosphere of the office. I received botox for aesthetic reason and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Tham and his team to anyone for regular dentistry as well as cosmetic botox.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Great office! Fantastic staff and the therapy dog Nala makes everyone feel happy and at ease!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr Tham and his team are the most professional of all the dentist offices I have been to in the last 50 plus years.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Tham and the staff are beyond awesome. I have been a patient for many years and recently (finally) replaced my front crowns and I am so happy with my smile now. I trust Dr. Tham and all of the staff completely with my smile and much straighter teeth. I have never seen a team that works together so well and focuses solely on the patient's comfort and needs. So happy to do this rating!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Tham is very knowledgeable and excellent explaining everything Staff are excellent too I would refer anyone who needs a great dentist

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Great dental office! The girls there are awesome. The office is up to date with technology and everyone there seems super happy. They always make you feel welcome. I have referred several people to their office and they were all impressed with the care given to them.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr.Tham and staff are very knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable and are excellent with young children. I would highly recommend Dr.Than to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Calvin Tham and his team are some of the friendliest people ive come across since I was a teenager. I use to hate going to the dentist because I always felt like the procedures were just *get in get out* per say. Dr Tham and his team do a really good job of helping me relax during examinations and any work required, while sharing knowledge of what work needed to be done, so i was never left wondering what being done to my teeth. Top notch team that i have now suggested to my friends and family. Going to the dentist is actually enjoyable for the first time in my life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Tham was recommended by one of my friends because he is very good at what he does and attentive to my friend's daughter's dental needs. I visited his office recently and had an awesome experience. Staffs there are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Tham did a great job of my cavity and filling. Definitely will go back!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Really enjoyed my experience with Dr Tham. Very patient with my daughter and offers great tips that I find useful as a parent...for example sugar levels in juices and so on. Will be going back for future visits.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Calvin Tham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tham serves patients in the Surrey/North Delta area at his North Delta Dental Office. He graduated from the UBC Faculty of Dentistry, and has been in practice for over 12 years. He’s completed and led specialized training courses, enabling him to bring unique treatments to dental patients in the North Delta/Surrey area. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his young family, cooking, and cheering on his Vancouver Canucks.

• University of British Columbia