Ratings for Dr. John J. Knightly

I am totally pleased with the results of my surgery. I am 100% better than I was prior to my partial hemi lamanectomy. The office staff is wonderful - polite, organized, professional. Dr Knightly is very caring and gives you his full attention during his appointments with you.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I think he is a great doctor with a Tremendous following. Many people I have spoken to either have been to him or know of him. There is no doubt that he did a good job and if I ever need him again he would be the doctor I would call upon

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I am very pleased with my experience and so grateful to have such excellent medical care available to me. Dr Knightly was highly recommended. I had to wait many weeks to see him but I'm so glad that I did. All staff have been very caring, encouraging and willing to answer questions before and after surgery. The professional manor in which all was handled helped me to relax knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. John J. Knightly's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1985)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan