Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Pasic

This doctor seemed bored with his job. I received no useful information from him. I consulted him for a very painful condition for which he had no suggestion, diagnosis, or interest. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Consulted to correct all snoring. Was asked about sleep apnea; I said I thot most probably so. Still he did tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy without knowing--and w/o telling me he wasn't doing surgery for sleep apnea at all. *SHEER HORROR*. Not only still snored, but with pain meds never actually got sleep for 2 WEEKS. The minute I'd drop off to sleep I'd be wide awake again from not breathing. Within days was climbing walls, hallucinating, in panic mode stumbling around house screaming with delusions... He defended his position saying oh, it must've been so much better on the snoring just from having the tonsils out. REFUSED to even REDUCE the bill at all. Grade, D--

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Best ENT I have been to (out of 5). Very knowledgable as a surgeon and an internist. Very detail oriented and really takes the time to go over your meds.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Thomas R. Pasic's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)