You may also like

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Weitemeyer performed open hernia repair on me. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the issue to me with his graphical book. The surgery was successful. There wasn't much pain after the surgery. His staff was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I highly recommend him, very smart and friendly. I am suffering from chest pain, by visiting his office for something totally unrelated , he told me , what my chest pain was. My own family doctor , never discuss that with me. We need more doctor like him. Wish him all the Best

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr Weitemeyer definitely chose the right path when he became a surgeon. He is intelligent and gifted at his craft. He performed surgery on my daughter to remove a perforated appendix. She has healed well and his care and attention to her after surgery was wonderful. We are blessed to have such care in New Westminster.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Great Surgeon! Saved my life; no one budged when I entered the hospital twice and a walk-in clinic with a pain I had in my abdomen, turned out to be appendicitis on a malrotated intestine. Dr. Weitemeyer explained everything to me was very caring and polite. Highly recommended! Thank you

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. W is caring, very smart, gentle, and funny, which helped put me at ease. He also listens, and doesn't rush--most important these days when most docs are counting the minutes. He immediately knew what was wrong, though others hadn't been able to find the source of my discomfort 'cos they'd been looking for kidney stones. Apparently one can have painful attacks and nausea, even without a gallbladder, caused by new gallstones or sludge in the common bile duct. He quickly scheduled a procedure to fix this, and I know it will be okay 'cos he's the one who took my gallbladder out many years ago without any problems. I wish he were my regular GP.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Weitemeyer is an excellent surgeon. You could tell right away he was an extremely intelligent and gifted surgeon. He followed-up with my care daily in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone. Also, he is a very funny and kind man.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. R. Weitemeyer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "IF HE WANTS TO OPERATE ON YOU - RUN VERY FAST - HE RUINED A LIFE. - DID UNECCESARY SURGERY - FOR THE MONEY?? PROBABLY !!"

September 28, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3W2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 145 E Columbia St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045215986".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A kind man who treats his patients like real people. The receptionist is ever so friendly as well!"

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weitemeyer performed open hernia repair on me. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the issue to me with his graphical book. The surgery was ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never again. Appears to be a knowledgeable and nice person, but end results are negative."

October 2, 2014