Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey N. Kocurek

DR KOCUREK IS A FANTASTIC DR. HE LISTENS TO YOU AND IF OTHER PROBLEMS EXIST HE GUILDS YOU TO A ANOTHER DR THAT IS HIGHLY QUALIFIED. HE EXPLAINS ALL WHAT IS NECESSARY TO HEAL YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS. DR KOCUREK HAS GREAT BED SIDE MANNERS. HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE IS UNBLIEVABLE. IF ALL DR'S PRACTICED LIKE DR KOCUREK ALL OUR ILL'S WOULD BE SIMPLE.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Kocurek is an awesome doctor. He spent the first 20 minutes talking to me about my medical issues and the impact my medical problems were having on my life. He listened, was empathetic, and developed a medical plan to address my needs. I have and will continue to highly recommend him to anyone who needs a caring, knowledgeable urologist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Kocurek is wonderful. I have seen several specialists, and all have confirmed that Dr. K's recommendations have been solid. He is very helpful at exploring treatment options and working with me to try different things until we get it right. His staff is helpful and kind. I enjoy the relationship I have with him and his office, and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey N. Kocurek's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1991)