Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Salesin

I have many issues and I called this doctor regarding unexplained bleeding and he called me yelling at me and made me feel like a little girl getting in trouble. I felt like a complete fool and he made me feel like I bother him, I thought thats what we pay these doctors for. I've been going tohim for years and am hoping he had a bad day. I don't want to find a new Gyno.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

This doctor is the best doctor I've ever been to. I put all my trust in his hands and he is so patient and caring with his patients. I sometimes feel I bother him to much but he never makes me feel that way.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Have been going to Dr. Salesin for 39 years. Will be devasated when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Salesin is the most caring and excellent doctor I've ever been to. After having my surgery he called to check up on me and was very up front with my diagnosis. I would recommend him to any woman looking for a doctor they can trust and who will give them the best care available.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Salesin is very dedicated to his profession I wish there were more doctors who were so passionate about there work, he always listens and never makes your questions seem like a bother, I can't even think of him retiring because there will never be another Dr. Salesin.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Salesin has always been there for me even when I moved several hours away. He's returned my calls and emails promptly and gives me the details that I am looking for. I wish all doctors share the same ethics, morals and excellent demeaner in which he can't help but be known. All I can say is thank you for him. I have complex problems and he has been up front and correct with his treatment of me and treatment plans for me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Salesin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

MSP/BC Med