Dr. Thomas Reavell

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Reavell

Dr. Thomas Reavell's Ratings

I went to Dr reavell for over 25 years. On average I waited an hour to get in after arriving on time for my scheduled appt. From my experience he would rather pull a tooth than fix it. After his suspension- he hired the new wife as the receptionist. I had 2 insurance claims declined because she submitted the wrong information. She is extremely rude and disrespectful. Avoid this dental office at all cost please.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

i have been with tom reavell for the past few years he is the best and dierdre and the rest of the staff are so kind it is not only the captain that runs a good ship its the crew that keep a ship sailing smooth that makes for a good all round trip THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Tom is amazing. He is courteous and kind. His work is second to none. Even took out a wisdom tooth on Christmas eve many years ago for me. Great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I agree with others who have posted. Dr. Reavell is great, I was one of his original patients. Unfortunately his wife will run the business into the ground. Very rude & unprofessional. I stood up to the attitude once a few years ago, now she seems to avoid me. the rest of the staff are great. I'd give them a 5 out of 5 except for Dierdre.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2751393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Reavell is an amazing dentist and person. Unfortunately, his wife works with him and she is the worst thing that could have happened to him. She is extremely rude and unprofessional. I will have to find a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2632026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Reavell for over 25 years. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Reavell is the best Dentist I have had. He takes pride in his profession and his work is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2499862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

He's the best dentist I've ever had. Courteous, fast, efficient and polite to the proper degree. I also think he does an excellent job. Thanks you Dr. Reavell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Reavell and his staff are very nice with one exception. Deirdre is terrible and makes me dread going for my appointments. She is rude and always has attitude. I have seen her come into the waiting room when patients arrive and boss and talk down to them. The only time she did work on me it appeared that she is not properly trained. She had the mirror shoved so far down my front gum I thought it was going to poke through to my chin! I'm an easy going patient, I know it's awkward at the dentist but this was above and beyond what's normal. Any time she leaves a voicemail her voice is full of attitude. She has lectured me over the phone when I called with a problem and made me feel like I was being a bother. When I went in to have the problem fixed Dr. Reavell was nothing but kind and said never hesitate to call. He makes up for the other crap, and the price is right, but be ready to deal with this woman. If you're prepared and don't take her sh*t then everything else is great!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][1241489].votes_count ]]