Dr. Thomas Reavell

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas Reavell

dr. reavell is an EXCELLENT dentist. he only does necessary work and does not over bill and even does some work free of charge. he is very competent and all work done stands the test of time. i have to agree with the comments about deirdre. she does not belong there. i'm sick of her arguing with the dr. over me while i'm in the chair - he is the trained professional, she is not. i'm also tired of her complaining about how many crowns she needs and how much it's going to cost her, you're a dentist's wife - it will cost you little to nothing while it's costing me 2 months worth of groceries so i have no sympathy for your whining. it would be nice to speak with an actual live person when i call in instead an outgoing message that very unprofessionally does not provide hours of operation so i know whether i'm wasting my time calling and repeatedly getting a machine. the rest of the staff are outstanding. maybe he needs to have jess on the phones more often.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I went to Dr reavell for over 25 years. On average I waited an hour to get in after arriving on time for my scheduled appt. From my experience he would rather pull a tooth than fix it. After his suspension- he hired the new wife as the receptionist. I had 2 insurance claims declined because she submitted the wrong information. She is extremely rude and disrespectful. Avoid this dental office at all cost please.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

i have been with tom reavell for the past few years he is the best and dierdre and the rest of the staff are so kind it is not only the captain that runs a good ship its the crew that keep a ship sailing smooth that makes for a good all round trip THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH

Submitted July 28, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I agree with others who have posted. Dr. Reavell is great, I was one of his original patients. Unfortunately his wife will run the business into the ground. Very rude & unprofessional. I stood up to the attitude once a few years ago, now she seems to avoid me. the rest of the staff are great. I'd give them a 5 out of 5 except for Dierdre.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Reavell is an amazing dentist and person. Unfortunately, his wife works with him and she is the worst thing that could have happened to him. She is extremely rude and unprofessional. I will have to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Reavell is the best Dentist I have had. He takes pride in his profession and his work is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Thomas Reavell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "dr. reavell is an EXCELLENT dentist. he only does necessary work and does not over bill and even does some work free of charge. he is very competent and all wor..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "get rid of your wife! Rude lady, can't stand her... Chris on the other hand is the best, love her!"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Please let go of your wife and bring back a nice receptionist. I'm tired of always talking to the machine and never getting a live response. "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr reavell for over 25 years. On average I waited an hour to get in after arriving on time for my scheduled appt. From my experience he would rather p..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been with tom reavell for the past few years he is the best and dierdre and the rest of the staff are so kind it is not only the captain that runs a good..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tom is amazing. He is courteous and kind. His work is second to none. Even took out a wisdom tooth on Christmas eve many years ago for me. Great staff! "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with others who have posted. Dr. Reavell is great, I was one of his original patients. Unfortunately his wife will run the business into the ground. ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reavell is an amazing dentist and person. Unfortunately, his wife works with him and she is the worst thing that could have happened to him. She is extremely..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr. Reavell for over 25 years. He's the best!"

October 15, 2014