Ratings for Dr. Thomas Reavell

Dr. Reavell and his staff are very professional and friendly. He has been my dentist for many years. I therefore took my 4 year old daughter to Dr. Tom and she had a very good experience; they made her feel comfortable and took their time with her. Great dentist.... thank you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I think Dr. Reavell is the best dentist Ive ever had and Im no spring Chicken is wife has always been a true delight to me and my family. I would recommend him to everyone. I am sorry to ever see him retire.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Tom is the greatest Dentist I could ask for. He's kind, he's courteous, never 'preachy' the way some dentists can be, is straight forward about the work that needs doing, and never 'upsells.' I'm grateful to have him as my dentist. His staff, dental technicians (I think they're called) are thorough in their jobs, and getting a teeth cleaning is never the awful experience it should be, because they're so polite. The reception staff, including Dr. Reavell's wife, are always prompt, thorough, and organized. I suspect the sometimes off schedule wait times have more to do with dental thoroughness than disorganization on the reception's part.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love dr. reavell but his wife is the complete opposite to him. She has rarely been nice to my family and I and acts like a know-it-all and isnt even the dentist!!! She needs to keep her opinions to herself and stop bragging. SO unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Loved going here. Found everyone very professional including the receptionist. Will continue to go.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Loved going here......and I hate the dentist..was treated extremely well from beginning to end. No complaints about any of the serviced provided.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Reavell since well, as long as I can remember and I am now in my late 30's. I have been to a couple of other dentists in other cities that I have lived but even then, but this office feels like home. I have seen some employees come and go (only a few though, so that should say something!) over the years, but I truly have enjoyed my years going there and will be sad when Dr. Reavell eventually retires. I am lucky in that, other than my 2 years of braces (which Dr. Reavell put on in my teens), I have pretty great teeth so I don't have to have much work done. I will admit however, that Deirdre did not have the greatest 'bedside manner' or customer service when she first arrived, but who knows what her background was. Not everyone has the gift of great customer service and it may have been a bit of a learning curve especially given how beloved Pam was. That said, now that she is a bit more comfortable, and there is another assistant doing reception, Deidre has really turned into a kind and thoughtful staff member and I have no problem discussing things with her. I would suggest Dr. Reavell to anyone, at any age!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Reavell has been my dentist for many, many years and I would never think of going anywhere else. I do not get freezing and he always takes his time when fixing my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! He also always asks about my family.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Please get rid of your wife at front desk. She is ruining your office and is rude to your patients. I heard her call a patient an a**hole while I was sitting in the dental chair. I'm leaving Dr. Reavells for the sole purpose that she is there.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Reavell and his staff are absolutely wonderful minus the HORRIBLE wife Deidra. I have a pleasant experience with everyone except her. I have heard her complain about patients, huff and puff under her breath and talk down to her staff on numerous occasions. Avoid her AT ALL COST.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016