Ratings for Dr. Thomas Reavell

Loved going here......and I hate the dentist..was treated extremely well from beginning to end. No complaints about any of the serviced provided.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Reavell since well, as long as I can remember and I am now in my late 30's. I have been to a couple of other dentists in other cities that I have lived but even then, but this office feels like home. I have seen some employees come and go (only a few though, so that should say something!) over the years, but I truly have enjoyed my years going there and will be sad when Dr. Reavell eventually retires. I am lucky in that, other than my 2 years of braces (which Dr. Reavell put on in my teens), I have pretty great teeth so I don't have to have much work done. I will admit however, that Deirdre did not have the greatest 'bedside manner' or customer service when she first arrived, but who knows what her background was. Not everyone has the gift of great customer service and it may have been a bit of a learning curve especially given how beloved Pam was. That said, now that she is a bit more comfortable, and there is another assistant doing reception, Deidre has really turned into a kind and thoughtful staff member and I have no problem discussing things with her. I would suggest Dr. Reavell to anyone, at any age!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Reavell has been my dentist for many, many years and I would never think of going anywhere else. I do not get freezing and he always takes his time when fixing my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! He also always asks about my family.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Please get rid of your wife at front desk. She is ruining your office and is rude to your patients. I heard her call a patient an a**hole while I was sitting in the dental chair. I'm leaving Dr. Reavells for the sole purpose that she is there.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Reavell and his staff are absolutely wonderful minus the HORRIBLE wife Deidra. I have a pleasant experience with everyone except her. I have heard her complain about patients, huff and puff under her breath and talk down to her staff on numerous occasions. Avoid her AT ALL COST.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Just recently switched to Dr. Reavells office and I love it! Dr. Reavell and his staff are wonderful, very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Reavell is a wonderful dentist, however, I echo the previous comments that dealing with the office has been an unpleasant event since his new wife came on board. We are finding a new dentist

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Love this dentist. .all the staff are fantastic. Never had a problem with any of them. Love the atmosphere of the office

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

dr. reavell is an EXCELLENT dentist. he only does necessary work and does not over bill and even does some work free of charge. he is very competent and all work done stands the test of time. i have to agree with the comments about deirdre. she does not belong there. i'm sick of her arguing with the dr. over me while i'm in the chair - he is the trained professional, she is not. i'm also tired of her complaining about how many crowns she needs and how much it's going to cost her, you're a dentist's wife - it will cost you little to nothing while it's costing me 2 months worth of groceries so i have no sympathy for your whining. it would be nice to speak with an actual live person when i call in instead an outgoing message that very unprofessionally does not provide hours of operation so i know whether i'm wasting my time calling and repeatedly getting a machine. the rest of the staff are outstanding. maybe he needs to have jess on the phones more often.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

get rid of your wife! Rude lady, can't stand her... Chris on the other hand is the best, love her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015