Ratings for Dr. Sheri A. Lofton

Thank you for providing quality and complete primary medical care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I'm delighted to be a patient in the 360 Practice. This year's physical was informative and very comprehensive.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I am more satisfied with Dr. Lofton and the 360 team than I have every been with a medical advisor. I am so glad I found 360!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I have had another great experience here. Your whole team shows care and respect for the patient.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Staff is great. I appreciate the discussions and information provided. I live in Orlando and must coordinate this exam with other business so the staff is very helpful in accomodating my schedule.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Very thorough and helpful discussion with Dr. Lofton. Her encouragement will probably help me stay motivated on an a more consistent exercise regime.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Everyone on the team made me feel like I was the most important person in their life for the time that they were assisting and evaluating me. They were very clear in their communications about the individual tests & procedures and explained what we hoped to learn from each of them. At every step along the way, both Dr. Lofton and Nurse Ahmadzi took time to listen to my comments and concerns and addressed each one in a sensitive and truly professional manner. This was the best annual physical exam I have experienced in the 35 years I have been completing them.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great care and attentiveness by nursing and medical staff. Love Dr. Lofton!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

This is my first visit here, and I am thoroughly impressed with the professionalism, attentiveness, and friendliness of the staff. I cannot imagine a better experience for a physical.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Excellent experience! Really felt Dr. Lofton was interested and listened.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Sheri A. Lofton's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)

Oxford