Ratings for Dr. William Clever

Best doctor i ever seen when i get upset he can calm me down you know what he is doing he is a good man his staff is nice as it can be any and every out there need a good doctor he is the one im not just saying it becouse i like him but most every buddy that goes there can say the same the other people that say different there making a big mistake

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Been with him for as long as he's practiced. Unfortunately, after having to sit in his office Libby for over an hour, them another hour in the room.. I'm really considering finding a new doctor. A person shouldn't have to sit in there or in ANY doctor office for more than three hours ESPECIALLY when they have a scheduled appointment. I can see waiting that long if they are "fitting you in" ... Enough is enough! Office staff NEVER returns calls either... Get with it or lose it all very soon.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been seeing this nurse practitioner for awhile now. Mr Clever used to be excellent, but lately in the last year or so it seems that he's not so knowledgeable as before. The office staff is terrible. The employees have not a clue and I sometimes wonder if they have any medical or office background at all. Don't get me wrong I like Clever as a person. Very nice guy. But he's went down hill as a professional.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Awesome doc/fnp-whatever. He does his job and more. He cares. I've been seeing him for years. He orders tests to get results. That's the idea! Keep on DR Clever. You do the work of one and deserve the respect of one!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great Dr & sweet nurses! Beautiful office too! He is very caring and takes his time. Yes, you have to wait but you get as much time as last patient. They seem to go out of their way. So glad I found him as a Dr (fnp)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I think he is a wonderful Dr been going to Bill for like 4 or 5 years now I do not have insurance so when it is time to have blood work done he make me a deal so there is not a bunch more coming out of my pock! I have sent several friends to him he found cancer in 2 of them and everyone I send to him likes him a lot he will not stop until he finds the answers to you problem now that I have insurance I can not wait for him to get me fixed. Never once have I heard words about a wife or other personal matters I did however meet his mother in my water aerobics class and she is sweet and kind. My kids will be going to him for now on!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have no health problems, but my insurance requires me to get an annual physical. If I did have something wrong, Dr. Bill would find it. He leaves no stone unturned in his search for potential health problems. While most doctors demonstrate a personal concern for their patients, Dr. Bill seems especially concerned. If you want to be treated like a person and not just an income source, I recommend Dr. Bill. His name probably accounts for some of the low ratings. Who likes a doctor bill? (I may not be Dr. Clever, but I think that 'doctor bill' comment makes me somewhat clever.)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

My first and last visit. I am not going to sit here and explain, just reconsider before you see this man.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

If you want a cook book doctor that looks everything up on the internet before diagnosing you, well this is the man for you. But if you want a real MD, check that before you make an appointment, this is just a FNP. A NURSE! Seriously people, you get what you pay for...and with Clever you get nothing but aggravated.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I love Mr Clever, but I need more than a friendship. I need a caring, loving and knowledgable doctor. Which I thought I had until this year. Ever since we got rid of the best staff he ever had there has been a huge change. It seems as though there is no one there that knows what going on except for the doctor, and he is so busy running the office that he cant be a good doctor anymore. He has too much stress on him with running everything which is not getting done well either. Plus the other issues he has. Sad to say but if things dont turn around soon I will finding a doctor that only takes care his patients and can let the nurses do the rest. But first you have to hire good nurses that will work, but will also be nice and caring about the patients needs. All this office staff knows is how to collect your money, is that all you care about this days Bill?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011