Ratings for Dr. Francisco G. Colon

Would not recommend. Have had one surgery, 2 botox sessions and one later treatment. Found him to be fair technitian but way more concerned with generating income off his patients than doing what is in the best interests of the patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I had a unilateral mastectomy and Dr. Colon has inserted 3 different implants. I am completely asymmetrical and the implant and nipple reconstruction are horrible. My artificial breast is very bumpy & the areola is crooked. In no way does it resemble a breast. Photos on the website look like real breasts; however, I look nothing like those photos. Additionally, the implant is partially under my armpit, which causes a pulling sensation and discomfort. I have no idea what to do or where to go at this point

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Colon was fantastic! He did reconstructive breast surgery for me after I had a double mastectomy, and throughout the whole process, he was so kind and easy to talk to, that he made a scary situation so much easier. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Colon is an excellent doctor and surgeon. His bedside manner is great, he is warm and patient. I was super nervous about getting the procedure (rhinoplasty) and the staff and doctor made me feel comfortable and safe. The results were amazing! I couldn't have asked for better. I am very happy I chose Dr. Colon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Colon was caring, honest and sincere. He gave me his full attention and as much time as I needed to discuss my case before and after my procedure. He also made himself personally available by cell phone after my procedure. His staff is excellent from the start to follow up post surgery. Dr Colon is a gifted surgeon. I will be using him again in the future. I still have some things to improve :/;)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I had the unfortunate luck to get breast cancer and need a mastectomy. Dr. Colon is fantastic. His bedside manner is sincere and his work is phenomenal. He is a "top of the line" doctor. I love my new breasts. He has given back my confidence. Words cannot express what a wonderful knowledgeable plastic surgeon he is. I recommend him to anyone who is thinking about any kind of work to improve their body image or for anything more serious.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Francisco G. Colon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Francisco Colon, an experienced and dedicated board-certified plastic surgeon, has a special interest in facial rejuvenation and breast reconstruction surgeries. He offers a full spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures such as facelift, eyelid lift, and breast reconstruction.

• English
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1987)
  • Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1987)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast augmentation