Ratings for Dr. Ronald Bowman

Dr bowman is amazing. People talk about his bed side manners they were great actually hes focused and wants to see you better. He is a man doctor with a vision of your knee and gets the job done Thanks dr bowman Johnny hughes

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I can not say enough bad things about this doctor. Not only did I have a surgery that I didn't need but he has been of no help to me at all. all he replies with is"I am sure your fine" Well I am not fine far from it. His staff tells you everything you want to hear then you can hear them talk about you. I waited an hour and a half for a 15 minute appointment at most. Now I have to start all over again please please what ever you do GET A SECOND OPINION or even better don't go to him. you will come out with more problems then you came in with.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Diagnosis seemed on target. Late, but so are most doctor's by day's end. If you are scheduled for 10 minutes but need 20 or more- there goes the schedule for everyone. Outcome unknown at this point. Surgery is risky business.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Bowman is terrific, I can't understand some of the negative comments, but I have nothing but great things to say. I appreciate his caring staff, and being back to work!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

My knee surgery with Dr. Bowman was a less than stellar experience. First of all he seemed like he did not care about me at all. He was over an hour late to my surgery to begin with. When he was finally ready he told my husband that he would speak with his after the surgery to tell him how it went and to answer any questions. Well he didn't. Not only did he not stick around as promised but he snuck out the back door without even notifying his own staff that he was leaving. We waited an extra 45 min for him and he never came. Eventually the nurse found out what was going on and sent us on our way. In the following days my knee was not healing like I thought it should and what do you know... The good Dr. Bowman was unreachable. We left multiple messages at his office and it took him over 3 days to respond.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I found Dr Bowman to be both knoeledgeable and accesible. My surgery went off without a hitch, and my followup appts were on time and pleasent. Good doc with a good staff. D

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Very unprofessional office, especially office staff. I recommend getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Terrible. Does not listen to a word you say. My "treatment" with him is going nowhere.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Daughter had painful condition, barely able to walk. Office staff and doctor were inconsiderate and uncaring. Doctor was rude and barely communicated. HE gave her no help finding cause of the pain as if he had no time to do so.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Ronald Bowman's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal