Ratings for Dr. Errol L. Gindi

dr gindi is a great doctor and good persont. moore

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I've had 2 visits with Dr. Gindi and at each visit he spent less than 5 minutes with me. The second visit he looked at my feet and prescribed me an ointment. He told me to put it on at night and did not explain anything further, he walked out of the room and I was left sitting in the chair. I thought he would return because I had additional questions but he didn't. I got up and saw him in another room with another patient. Total disrespect. I walked in the room Dr. Gindi was with the other patient and asked my follow question, he's billing my insurance so I have a right. But I would have preferred to ask without onlookers. I will not return to his office-ever.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gindi for years for regular checkups for my feet because I am diabetic. He is a great Dr. I have recommended him to some close friends of mine & they are happy patients as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Errol L. Gindi's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Valley Stream, NY