Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Dillig

waited 40 minutes to be seen. she was very pushy to give my daughter acutane and when I talked to her about the severe side effects to this drug, she pretty much was done with us. Very rude, uncaring and not sensitive to a 17 year olds feelings. She could care less that I was a medical professional and I was very knowledgable about acutane. Would never go back to her rudeness.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

She walked into the room about 20 minutes late, no big deal. I consider that on-time. She knew my skin condition. There is no real cure, she was honest about it. It's not life-threatening, and I can try her laser, but I am going to skip it. She was a nice physician, seemed quite knowledgeable, and I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Dillig is an amazing doctor. Her staff is very friendly and helpful especially the girls at the front and who answer the phones!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Dillig is amazing and so are her assistants. The girls are the front desk and who answer the ph can be a little cold/rude but dont mind them. Dr. Dillig is so knowledgable and will not stop until she finds a cure for you. She is by far the best dr of any I have ever seen. She is worth the any length of wait, but if you have a serious issue she will work with you to get you in sooner. I give her a 15 out 10!! Oh and I hardly ever wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have seen the other doctors in the practice and Dr Dillig was the best by far, Very sweet and down to earth, I was disapointed when I called to make an apt for my son who is a new patient and was told that i would have to wait 6 weeks to see her but I could see a diffrent doctor the next day and when I went for his apt Dr Dillig was not very busy and I was upset when I told her I could not get an apt with her and she did not understand why she assured me that i would be taken care of by the other doctor but the point is that i wanted to see her and only her if this happens agian i will not be reffering any futher apts to the office You find a doctor that you love and you cant get your family into see her that doesnt make sense!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Gina M. Dillig's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL